Reference Points for AIG
Published on Monday, 14 May 2012 05:28 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, May 14th (TradersHuddle.com) - American International Group, Inc. (NYSE:AIG) closed the trading day at $31.75, near its 50 day moving average that is set at $31.04. AIG's price action is just above this important support level, providing a trading opportunity.
American International Group, Inc. (NYSE:AIG) through its subsidiaries provides a varied range of insurance and insurance-related products in the United States and abroad. The Company's main activities include both general insurance and life insurance & retirement services operations as well as financial services and asset management. AIG participates in the credit default swaps and mortgage backed securities markets.
The peaks and troughs algorithm shows calculated support at $30.46 and calculated resistance at $32.55. These levels should also be evaluated when planning trades, as they provide an insight into the latest price action.
Traders wanting to establish a position on AIG should look for evidence of buying near the 50 day moving average, and open this position as close as possible to this important level. Also, they need to consider the latest range defined by the peaks and troughs algorithm for insights on other key levels that might impact an upside or downside move.
- FirstEnergy Corp. Declares Unchanged Common Stock Dividend
- Luis A. Reyes Elected to FirstEnergy Board of Directors
- JCP&L and IBEW Local 102 Begin Training Sessions for New Program to Enhance Response to Storms
- FirstEnergy Again Named Top Utility for Economic Development by Site Selection Magazine
- JCP&L and USDA Wildlife Services Work Together to Save Osprey Nest
- FirstEnergy Subsidiaries Apply for Authorization to Sell Eleven Hydroelectric Power Stations to Harbor Hydro Holdings, LLC
- JCP&L Warns Customers About Possible Scams
- FirstEnergy Nuclear Operating Company Names Ernest J. Harkness Site Vice President at Perry Nuclear Power Plant
- FirstEnergy Education Grant Applications Due September 16, 2013
- West Penn Power Places New Line in Service to Enhance Reliability of Southwestern Pennsylvania Transmission Network