Trading Idea: Key levels for Juniper Networks
Published on Monday, 14 May 2012 05:48 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, May 14th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Juniper Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ:JNPR) finished near calculated support at $17.70.
The provider of Internet infrastructure solutions closed at $17.95 leaving shares at a level that will spark interest by traders wanting to start or add to a position in the stock.
Juniper Networks' stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $17.70 and by the resistance level at $21.89.
The area where we expect for buyers to materialize is defined as calculated support. A stock trading near its support level might see a lift, if it provides the necessary support for traders to place their buy orders. However, if this area is breached, it will signal participants that the stock failed to entice buyers to step in and support the stock, which in turn will spur additional downward momentum.Traders wanting to establish a position should pay close attention to Juniper Networks' price action, and establish it as close to support as possible, but only after buying materializes. Traders should understand that the resistance point at $21.89 might limit their upside, however, if the stock breaks resistance, it could be a good point to step in and add to the position.
- CSX Named To Dow Jones Sustainability Index For Third Consecutive Year
- Mid-Atlantic Industrial Rail Park Receives CSX Select Site Designation
- CSX Corporation Chief Financial Officer to Address Citi's 2013 U.S. and European Industrials Conference
- Critical Alerts For Starbucks, SunPower, CSX, Groupon, and Tyson Foods Released By InvestorsObserver
- National Gateway Completes Phase One Clearance, Applauds Partners
- CSX and Environmental Defense Fund Fellow Foster Innovation, Promote Energy Savings
- CSX Awards Northwest Ohio Community with Partnershipping Award
- CSX Acquires Eastern Associated Terminal in Tampa
- Critical Alerts For CSX, Broadcom, Groupon, Sears, and Organovo Released By InvestorsObserver
- Tuscola Industrial Rail Park Receives CSX Select Site Designation
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines