Trading Idea: Key levels for Juniper Networks
Published on Monday, 14 May 2012 05:48 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, May 14th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Juniper Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ:JNPR) finished near calculated support at $17.70.
The provider of Internet infrastructure solutions closed at $17.95 leaving shares at a level that will spark interest by traders wanting to start or add to a position in the stock.
Juniper Networks' stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $17.70 and by the resistance level at $21.89.
The area where we expect for buyers to materialize is defined as calculated support. A stock trading near its support level might see a lift, if it provides the necessary support for traders to place their buy orders. However, if this area is breached, it will signal participants that the stock failed to entice buyers to step in and support the stock, which in turn will spur additional downward momentum.Traders wanting to establish a position should pay close attention to Juniper Networks' price action, and establish it as close to support as possible, but only after buying materializes. Traders should understand that the resistance point at $21.89 might limit their upside, however, if the stock breaks resistance, it could be a good point to step in and add to the position.
- CenturyLink wins FCC cloud contract
- Savvis Adds Aquis Exchange to Global Network of Venues
- CenturyLink gives Seahawks fans the ultimate home seat advantage
- Outdated video retransmission rules inhibit pay TV competition, hurt consumers
- SIX Financial Information Expands Hosting Presence with Savvis
- CenturyLink to Participate in Analyst Conference
- CenturyLink Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Is CenturyLink Close to Support?
- Savvis and VMware to expand VMware vCloud® Hybrid Service™ locations and deliver complementary hybrid cloud solutions
- CenturyLink Broke Support
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines