Is Jabil Circuit Resistance Ahead?
Published on Monday, 14 May 2012 07:52 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, May 14th (TradersHuddle.com) - Jabil Circuit, Inc. (NYSE:JBL) closed the trading session at $20.04, near its 200 day moving average set at $20.91. Jabil's stock action is below this level, which makes the stock difficult to be bought, as it will face resistance as it approaches its 200 day moving average.
Jabil Circuit, Inc. (NYSE:JBL) is an electronic manufacturing services provider for international electronics companies in the communications, personal computer, peripheral, consumer, and automotive markets.
Latest price action range, defined by a peaks and troughs algorithm, placed calculated support at $21.71 and resistance at $23.78. Traders should closely monitor these levels, as they provide great reference points for the latest price action in Jabil Circuit.
If traders want to establish a position on Jabil Circuit, given that resistance could materialize as the stock approaches its 200 day moving average, a trade might materialize as the stock manages to break this important level. After the breakout, the 200 day moving average could be used as support going forward. However, until the break materializes, traders need to exercise patience.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”