Is Jabil Circuit Resistance Ahead?
Published on Monday, 14 May 2012 07:52 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, May 14th (TradersHuddle.com) - Jabil Circuit, Inc. (NYSE:JBL) closed the trading session at $20.04, near its 200 day moving average set at $20.91. Jabil's stock action is below this level, which makes the stock difficult to be bought, as it will face resistance as it approaches its 200 day moving average.
Jabil Circuit, Inc. (NYSE:JBL) is an electronic manufacturing services provider for international electronics companies in the communications, personal computer, peripheral, consumer, and automotive markets.
Latest price action range, defined by a peaks and troughs algorithm, placed calculated support at $21.71 and resistance at $23.78. Traders should closely monitor these levels, as they provide great reference points for the latest price action in Jabil Circuit.
If traders want to establish a position on Jabil Circuit, given that resistance could materialize as the stock approaches its 200 day moving average, a trade might materialize as the stock manages to break this important level. After the breakout, the 200 day moving average could be used as support going forward. However, until the break materializes, traders need to exercise patience.
- Jabil Circuit Broke Resistance
- Close to the 200 Day Moving Average: Jabil Circuit
- Is Jabil Circuit Ready for a Break Out?
- Is Jabil Circuit Expecting a Break Out?
- Jabil Circuit Is in a Tight Range between the 50 and 200 Day Moving Averages
- Trading Idea: What to Expect as Jabil Circuit Breaks Resistance
- Approaching Resistance: Jabil Circuit
- Trading the Setup In Jabil Circuit
- Jabil Circuit Is Close to Resistance
- Approaching Support: Jabil Circuit
Related Partner Headlines
- Jabil Circuit Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (JBL) - TheStreet.com
- Jabil Appoints Mark Mondello CEO; To Start March 1 2013 - Benzinga
- For Jabil, The Price Is Right, But The Timing Is Uncertain (JBL, AAPL, RIMM, FLEX) - Investopedia
- Lighting Science Group Realigns Manufacturing Operations - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Stifel Nicolaus Reduces PT to $26 on Jabil Circuit on Margin-Pressuring Apple Ramp - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Jabil Circuit Posts Drop In FQ4 Profit, Issues Downbeat FQ1 Forecast - Benzinga
- Jabil Circuit Stock To Go Ex-dividend Monday (JBL) - TheStreet.com
- Jabil Circuit Will Offer $500M Senior notes - Benzinga
- Value Is Value When It Comes To Jabil - Investopedia
- Jabil Circuit Inc. (JBL): Today's Featured Technology Winner - TheStreet.com
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,335.28 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▼19.12 (-0.12%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,666.29 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▼1.18 (-0.07%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,496.43 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▼2.54 (-0.07%)
In The Wires
Sensata Technologies listed #7 in The Boston Globe's 2013 list of Top 100 best-performing companies
Patheon Announces Date of Fiscal 2013 Second Quarter Financial Results
Invesco Elects G. Richard Wagoner, Jr. to join Board of Directors in October 2013
Valeant Pharmaceuticals To Present At 34th Annual Goldman Sachs Global Healthcare Conference
Crestwood Midstream Partners to Present at NAPTP Investor Conference
Oceaneering Announces Burullus Phase IXa Contract
ARRIS Brings Transformative Network, Broadband, and Video Solutions to Korean Cable Show
Avenue Income Credit Strategies Fund Announces the Results of Its Rights Offering