CenturyLink Is in a Very Tight Range
Published on Friday, 25 May 2012 06:24 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, May 25th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of CenturyLink, Inc. (NYSE:CTL) closed the trading session at $38.70 with its price action in a very tight range, given that calculated support is set at $38.11 and the calculated resistance is set at $39.89.
CenturyLink, Inc. (NYSE:CTL) is an integrated communications company. The Company provides a wide range of communications services, including local and long distance voice, Internet access and broadband services. CenturyTel operates throughout the United States.
CenturyLink's stock price action indicates that both sellers and buyers are materializing very close to each other. This signals an area where momentum is building, since the stock can resolve by breaking out of the developing tight range.
Traders wanting to establish a position should pay close attention to CenturyLink's price action, as any movement outside its predefined range of $38.11 and $39.89 could grasp the attention of momentum buyers that look for a big movement in the price of the stock. Traders need to be aware that tight range resolution works both ways, hence, a move below support could spark above the average selling. A tiered approach could be the best way to start a position; enter into it while the stock is in the tight range, and then add to this position as it breaks and closes above resistance.
- Buying the Dip on General Electric?
- General Electric Is in a Very Tight Range
- How to Play the Building Momentum in General Electric
- Will General Electric recover?
- General Electric Is Between the 50 and 200 Day Moving Averages
- NFL, Under Armour and GE Seek Ideas to Accelerate Concussion Research, Prevention, Diagnosis & Treatment
- General Electric Broke Support
- Is General Electric Setting for a Break Out?
- Is General Electric Breaking Down?
- Is General Electric Setting up for a Break Out?
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines