Close to the 50 Day Moving Average: American Tower
Published on Friday, 25 May 2012 06:56 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, May 25th (TradersHuddle.com) - American Tower Corporation (NYSE:AMT) closed the trading day at $65.85, near its 50 day moving average that is set at $64.41. American Tower's price action is just above this important support level, providing a trading opportunity.
American Tower Corporation (NYSE:AMT) owns, operates, and develops wireless communications and broadcast towers in the United States. The Company leases antennae sites on multi-tenant towers for a diverse range of wireless communications industries. American Tower also offers a variety of network development services.
The peaks and troughs algorithm shows calculated support at $64.18 and calculated resistance at $68.21. These levels should also be evaluated when planning trades, as they provide an insight into the latest price action.
Traders wanting to establish a position on American Tower should look for evidence of buying near the 50 day moving average, and open this position as close as possible to this important level. Also, they need to consider the latest range defined by the peaks and troughs algorithm for insights on other key levels that might impact an upside or downside move.
- Allstate, American Football Coaches Association Name 22 College Football Players to the 2013 Allstate AFCA Good Works Team®
- Allstate Named To 2013 Working Mother 100 Best Companies
- Allstate's Drivewise® Hits One Billion Miles Driven: Expansion Continues
- Allstate Publishes 2012 Corporate Responsibility Report, "Knowledge Applied"
- What Life Insurance Can Do For You
- Protect Your Stuff At School
- Allstate to Present at Barclays Global Financial Services Conference
- The Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion® is Set to Celebrate Family in Orlando Aug. 29 - Sept. 2
- Brownsville Remains Texas' Safest Driving City
- Visalia Leads All California Cities on 2013 "Allstate America's Best Drivers Report™"
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines