NetApp Waiting for a Bounce
Published on Friday, 25 May 2012 09:24 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, May 25th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of NetApp, Inc. (NASDAQ:NTAP) closed the session at $28.82 well below calculated support at $32.28. Price action placed the stock in oversold territory as investors and money managers moved out of their positions.
NetApp, Inc. (NASDAQ:NTAP) provides storage and data management solutions. The storage solutions include specialized hardware, software, and services that provide storage management for open network environments.
NetApp's stock was trading in a well defined range with support at $32.28 and resistance at $41.05, prior to its decline. When the stock broke calculated support, it sparked the current down draft, which has shown how traders move out their positions in the stock.
From a technical perspective, the NetApp stock is in severe pain, as the harsh sell-off could place a heavy burden on buyers, who as they look to get their money back, might generate a price dynamic where buyers will become sellers as the bounce materializes. It can be expected that previous support will become resistance, as a new range gets defined. The maximum move for the stock should be calculated to return to previous support at $32.28. Traders wanting to play an oversold bounce in NetApp, by establishing a long position, would need to wait for evidence of buying at a specified area.
- KeyCorp Reports 2013 Dodd-Frank Act Mid-Cycle Stress Test Results
- KeyCorp To Present At The Barclays Global Financial Services Conference
- Randy Paine Named President Of KeyBanc Capital Markets
- KeyCorp Third Quarter 2013 Earnings Release Date And Conference Call
- KeyCorp Closes On Sale Of Victory Capital Management And Affiliate
- KeyCorp Reports Second Quarter 2013 Net Income of $193 Million, or $.21 Per Common Share
- KeyCorp Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend Of Five And One Half Cents
- KeyBank Selected To Pilot U.S. Global Business Solutions Initiative To Increase Small Business Exports
- Organic Growth, Not Merger and Acquisitions, is Driving Middle Market Expansion
- KeyCorp Second Quarter 2013 Earnings Release Date And Conference Call
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines