NetApp Waiting for a Bounce
Published on Friday, 25 May 2012 09:24 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, May 25th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of NetApp, Inc. (NASDAQ:NTAP) closed the session at $28.82 well below calculated support at $32.28. Price action placed the stock in oversold territory as investors and money managers moved out of their positions.
NetApp, Inc. (NASDAQ:NTAP) provides storage and data management solutions. The storage solutions include specialized hardware, software, and services that provide storage management for open network environments.
NetApp's stock was trading in a well defined range with support at $32.28 and resistance at $41.05, prior to its decline. When the stock broke calculated support, it sparked the current down draft, which has shown how traders move out their positions in the stock.
From a technical perspective, the NetApp stock is in severe pain, as the harsh sell-off could place a heavy burden on buyers, who as they look to get their money back, might generate a price dynamic where buyers will become sellers as the bounce materializes. It can be expected that previous support will become resistance, as a new range gets defined. The maximum move for the stock should be calculated to return to previous support at $32.28. Traders wanting to play an oversold bounce in NetApp, by establishing a long position, would need to wait for evidence of buying at a specified area.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:18,096.90 Trade time:4:35PM EST Value change:▼106.47 (-0.58%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:2,098.53 Trade time:4:35PM EST Value change:▼9.25 (-0.44%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:4,967.14 Trade time:5:15PM EST Value change:▼12.76 (-0.26%)
In The Wires
GW Pharmaceuticals Commences Phase 1 Clinical Trial of GWP42006 as a Potential Treatment for Epilepsy
NTT Communications and JBA's SDN Project Wins IBC 2013 Innovation Award
Frost & Sullivan Honours Interactive Intelligence with its EMEA Contact Centre Company of the Year Award
AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
$500,000 Shopify Build a Business Competition Has Just Been Announced for 2013
Solomon Associates Hydrocarbon Loss Reduction Seminar Shares Practices that Lead to Significant Savings
AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington