Harman International Is Close to the 200 Day Moving Average
Published on Wednesday, 30 May 2012 06:48 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, May 30th (TradersHuddle.com) -Harman International Industries, Inc. (NYSE:HAR) closed the trading session at $41.62 near its 200 day moving average set at $41.07. Harman's price action is just above this key support level, grabbing traders' attention for a possible trading opportunity.
Harman International Industries, Inc. (NYSE:HAR) designs, manufactures, and markets audio and electronic systems. The Company's Automotive segment designs, manufactures and markets audio, electronic and infotainment systems for vehicle applications and its Consumer segment designs, manufactures and markets audio and electronic systems for home, mobile and multimedia applications.
The latest price action range, defined by a peaks and troughs algorithm, places calculated support at $38.60 and resistance at $41.85. These levels will provide insight for the stock's latest price dynamics.
Traders wanting to establish a position on Harman International will look for evidence of buying near the 200 day moving average, before opening the position as close as possible to this key technical level. Also, they need to consider the latest range defined by the calculated support and resistance levels for insights on other key levels that might have an effect on future price movements.
- Harman International: Traders Look for a Bottom
- New Harman Kardon® Audio/Video Receivers Accomplish Flawless Versatility and Performance
- Harman International Upside Looming?
- Is this a Reversal Pattern for Harman International ?
- Harman International Upside Looming?
- Harman Kardon® Introduces New AirPlay Networked Audio/Video Receiver
- Stars Celebrate Quincy Jones And Sir Michael Caine's 80th Birthday At Keep Memory Alive's 17th Annual "Power Of Love" Gala In Las Vegas
- Shares of Harman International Hesitating?
- Tweezer Bottom in Harman International
- Harman International Stalled, Time for the Bears?
Related Partner Headlines
- HARMAN Announces Extension to Share Buyback Program - Benzinga
- Harman Closes Senior Unsecured Credit Line - Benzinga
- Top 4 NYSE Stocks In The Electronic Equipment Industry With The Lowest PEG Ratio - Benzinga
- Harman International Industries Inc. (HAR): Today's Featured Consumer Durables Laggard - TheStreet.com
- Harman International Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (HAR) - TheStreet.com
- Harman's Loud Future - TheStreet.com
- Harman International Industries Inc. (HAR): Today's Featured Consumer Durables Winner - TheStreet.com
- Top 4 NYSE Stocks In The Electronic Equipment Industry With The Highest EPS Estimates - Benzinga
- Harman Increases Dividend to $0.15 from $0.075 - Benzinga
- Harman International: S&P Intraday Laggard - TheStreet.com
Recent Trading Ideas
Chesapeake Energy Is Close to Resistance
Windstream Is Near its 50 Day Moving Average
Applied Materials Is Close to Resistance
E*TRADE is Near a Key Support Area
First Solar is Near a Key Support Area
Trading Idea: Is Monster Worldwide close to Support?
Trading Idea: - Is Walgreen close to Resistance?
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,303.10 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▲8.60 (0.06%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,649.60 Trade time:4:35PM EDT Value change:▼0.91 (-0.06%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,459.14 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▼0.28 (-0.01%)
In The Wires
Today's Mortgage Rates - See Top 2013 Mortgage Lenders
Red Pike LLC Introduces a New R-evolutionary Breed of Social Networking App.
2013 Edition of Chevrolet Spark to Hit the Indian Market Soon, Reports Gaadi.com
Otel.com Offers Special Rates in Dusseldorf Hotels for the Summer
Designer Jenny Rose Creates Bump in a Box
Otel.com Announces Its Offers for Cuiabá Summer Hotels
Restaurant Social Media Management Service Launches In Tampa, Florida
Adam Paul Green, & "Xocai Taiwan" Announces New MXI Corp Xophoria Anti-Aging Spot Treatment, with the Antioxidant Power of Dark Cocoa for Distributors in Tainan City