New York, June 4th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Hershey Company (NYSE:HSY) are trading very close to calculated resistance at $67.45. The stock ended the trading session at just $65.90, which is near levels that make it difficult to buy or start a position.
Hershey Company (NYSE:HSY) manufactures chocolate and sugar confectionery products. The Company's principal products include confectionery and snack products; gum and mint refreshment products; and food and beverage enhancers such as baking ingredients, toppings and beverages.
Hershey's stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $55.32 and by the resistance level at $67.45; the stock is clearly over-extended from support, making it harder for participants to establish fresh longs.
Traders don't have a clear entry point for Hershey. However, as the stock pulls back towards $55.32 it will definitely provide a reference point to establish a trade. On the other hand, if the stock breaks above its resistance level at $67.45 then traders will get an opportunity to enter the stock as it moves to a higher range.
- Lockheed Martin Hosts Fifth Annual Day Of Service
- Lockheed Martin Successfully Launches First LRASM Boosted Test Vehicle from MK 41 Vertical Launch System
- U.S. Air Force Ready to Launch Third Advanced Extremely High Frequency Satellite Built by Lockheed Martin
- Lockheed Martin Named To The 2013 Dow Jones Sustainability North America Index
- GPS III And OCX Satellite Launch And Early Orbit Operations Successfully Demonstrated
- F-35: Lifting The UK's Economy
- Lockheed Martin Named One of Top Worldwide Companies for Climate Change Management
- Lockheed Martin To Enhance Transoceanic Air Traffic Management For FAA
- AEHF Expands Global Communications For Allied Missions; Netherlands Makes Call On Protected Communications Satellite
- LONGBOW LLC Receives $51 Million Contract For Republic of Korea Apache Radar Systems