Tesoro is Near a Key Support Area
Published on Monday, 04 June 2012 08:20 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, June 4th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Tesoro Corporation (NYSE:TSO) finished near calculated support at $21.58.
The crude oil refiner based in San Antonio, TX closed at $22.49 leaving shares at a level that will spark interest by traders wanting to start or add to a position in the stock.
Tesoro's stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $21.58 and by the resistance level at $24.33.
The area where we expect for buyers to materialize is defined as calculated support. A stock trading near its support level might see a lift, if it provides the necessary support for traders to place their buy orders. However, if this area is breached, it will signal participants that the stock failed to entice buyers to step in and support the stock, which in turn will spur additional downward momentum.Traders wanting to establish a position should pay close attention to Tesoro's price action, and establish it as close to support as possible, but only after buying materializes. Traders should understand that the resistance point at $24.33 might limit their upside, however, if the stock breaks resistance, it could be a good point to step in and add to the position.
- Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. Sued by Investor
- Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. Receives Bank Waiver Under Credit Facility
- Meadowbrook's Comment on Class Action Complaint
- Harwood Feffer LLP Announces Investigation of Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc.
- Ryan & Maniskas, LLP Announces Class Action Lawsuit Against Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc.
- Pomerantz Law Firm has filed a Class Action Against Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. and Certain Officers - MIG
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Investigates Claims On Behalf of Investors of Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. -- MIG
- Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. Announces That It Has Filed A Form 12b-25 To Allow The Filing Of The Company's Form 10-Q By August 14, 2013
- Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. Announces Agreement to Provide "A" Rated Policy Issuance Solution
- Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. Comments On A.M. Best Decision To Downgrade Rating For Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. And Its Subsidiaries
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines