Published on Tuesday, 05 June 2012 07:20 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, June 5th (TradersHuddle.com) - Google Inc. (NASDAQ:GOOG) closed the trading session at $578.59, near its 200 day moving average set at $594.58. Google's stock action is below this level, which makes the stock difficult to be bought, as it will face resistance as it approaches its 200 day moving average.
Google Inc. (NASDAQ:GOOG) is a global technology company that provides a web based search engine through its website. Its automated search technology helps users to obtain instant access to relevant information from its online index. The company provides targeted advertising and Internet search solutions, including web, image, groups, directory, and news searches.
Latest price action range, defined by a peaks and troughs algorithm, placed calculated support at $568.35 and resistance at $637.85. Traders should closely monitor these levels, as they provide great reference points for the latest price action in Google.
If traders want to establish a position on Google, given that resistance could materialize as the stock approaches its 200 day moving average, a trade might materialize as the stock manages to break this important level. After the breakout, the 200 day moving average could be used as support going forward. However, until the break materializes, traders need to exercise patience.
- Google Is Close to the 50 Day Moving Average
- Is Google Setting up for a Break Out?
- Google near Support
- Trading Idea: Is Google close to Support?
- Google Is Dipping Below Support
- Google Is Near a Key Resistance Area
- Pull Back Expected: Google
- Trading Idea: Is Google Breaking Out?
- Google Broke Resistance
- Close to the 50 Day Moving Average: Google
Related Partner Headlines
- Google Asks 'Which Results Do You Prefer?' - TheStreet.com
- The Digital Skeptic: Google Can Even Fail Seeking Its Own Content - TheStreet.com
- Microsoft: Don't Trust Anyone Over 40 - TheStreet.com
- HTC Announces Verizon Droid DNA Superphone - TheStreet.com
- Benzinga's M&A Chatter for Tuesday November 13, 2012 - Benzinga
- Which University Spawned the Most Entrepreneurs? - Benzinga
- Kayak and Groupon: A Tale of Two Web Sites - TheStreet.com
- Google Inc. (GOOG): Today's Featured Internet Laggard - TheStreet.com
- Bram Stoker and the Google Doodle - TheStreet.com
- Google Offers Free Mobile Internet Access to Emerging Markets - Benzinga
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,307.29 Trade time:1:58PM EDT Value change:▼10.94 (-0.07%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,650.96 Trade time:1:58PM EDT Value change:▼0.85 (-0.05%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,474.89 Trade time:1:58PM EDT Value change:▼7.29 (-0.21%)
In The Wires
Nickelodeon And Crayola Draw Up New Adventures This Fall With Extended Licensing Partnership
AK Steel Announces Pricing of $30 Million Add-On Offering of Senior Secured Notes
Monsanto's Robert T. Fraley Named 2013 World Food Prize Laureate
Southern Company recognized as a top employer for workers over 50
5 Elements Independent Authors Must Include in their Press Kits
Scholastic Recognized with 21 "AEP Awards" for News Stories, Supplemental PreK - 12 Resources, and Marketing Campaigns
MARITAGE International and McCann Health Partner To Create First-ever Campaign for 'A Shawl for All Women'
Corvex and Related Respond to CommonWealth REIT's Misleading Statements Regarding Effects of Consent Solicitation on Debt Obligations