Trading Idea: Is Google close to Support?
Published on Wednesday, 06 June 2012 08:32 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, June 6th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Google Inc. (NASDAQ:GOOG) are trading very close to calculated support at $568.35 with price action closing at just $570.41 and placing the stock near levels where traders will start paying attention.
Google's stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $568.35 and by the resistance level at $637.85, which should be used by traders planning their trades. These support and resistance levels are based on a peaks and troughs algorithm of the stock's price action.
Traders wanting to establish a position should pay close attention to Google's price action, and establish it as close to support as possible, but only after buying materializes. Traders should understand that the resistance point at $637.85 might limit their upside, however, if the stock breaks resistance, it could be a good point to add to the position.
Google Inc. (NASDAQ:GOOG) is a global technology company that provides a web based search engine through its website. Its automated search technology helps users to obtain instant access to relevant information from its online index. The company provides targeted advertising and Internet search solutions, including web, image, groups, directory, and news searches.
- Google Is Near a Key Resistance Area
- Pull Back Expected: Google
- Trading Idea: Is Google Breaking Out?
- Google Broke Resistance
- Close to the 50 Day Moving Average: Google
- Google Is Approaching its 50 Day Moving Average
- Key Levels for Google
- Is Google Closing in to Support?
- Is Google Waiting for a Break Out?
- The Range Is Tightening in Google
Related Partner Headlines
- Google Asks 'Which Results Do You Prefer?' - TheStreet.com
- The Digital Skeptic: Google Can Even Fail Seeking Its Own Content - TheStreet.com
- Microsoft: Don't Trust Anyone Over 40 - TheStreet.com
- HTC Announces Verizon Droid DNA Superphone - TheStreet.com
- Benzinga's M&A Chatter for Tuesday November 13, 2012 - Benzinga
- Which University Spawned the Most Entrepreneurs? - Benzinga
- Kayak and Groupon: A Tale of Two Web Sites - TheStreet.com
- Google Inc. (GOOG): Today's Featured Internet Laggard - TheStreet.com
- Bram Stoker and the Google Doodle - TheStreet.com
- Google Offers Free Mobile Internet Access to Emerging Markets - Benzinga
Recent Trading Ideas
Is Priceline.com Coming Down?
Google Is Near a Key Resistance Area
Above Resistance: United Technologies
Trading Idea: What to Expect as Devon Energy Breaks Resistance
Micron Technology Is Near a Key Resistance Area
IMAX Is Moving Above Resistance
Trading Idea: - Is Bank of America close to Resistance?
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,387.58 Trade time:4:20PM EDT Value change:▲52.30 (0.34%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,669.16 Trade time:4:20PM EDT Value change:▲2.87 (0.17%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,502.12 Trade time:4:25PM EDT Value change:▲5.69 (0.16%)
In The Wires
Home Capital Group Inc. announces annual meeting results
Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Notifies Investors with Losses on Their Investment in Accretive Health, Inc. of Class Action Lawsuit and the Deadline to Seek a Lead Plaintiff Position
Alterra Power Announces Change on its Board of Directors
MAA Announces Quarterly Common Dividend
Li3 Energy and Blue Wolf Mongolia Holdings Corp. Enter into Merger Agreement
Fuwei Films Announces Its Unaudited Financial Results for the First Quarter of 2013
KEMET Launches New Line of Industrial Grade Safety Disc Capacitors
Abtech Holdings Invited to Present at the Second Annual Marcum MicroCap Conference on May 30, 2013 in NYC