Invesco Is Near a Key Resistance Area
Published on Wednesday, 06 June 2012 09:04 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, June 6th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Invesco Limited (NYSE:IVZ) are trading very close to calculated resistance at $22.03. The stock ended the trading session at just $21.54, which is near levels that make it difficult to buy or start a position.
Invesco Limited (NYSE:IVZ) is an independent investment management group. The Group specializes in investment management services, covering equities, fixed income and alternatives like real estate, private equity and absolute return strategies.
Invesco's stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $20.59 and by the resistance level at $22.03; the stock is clearly over-extended from support, making it harder for participants to establish fresh longs.
Traders don't have a clear entry point for Invesco. However, as the stock pulls back towards $20.59 it will definitely provide a reference point to establish a trade. On the other hand, if the stock breaks above its resistance level at $22.03 then traders will get an opportunity to enter the stock as it moves to a higher range.
- Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. Sued by Investor
- Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. Receives Bank Waiver Under Credit Facility
- Meadowbrook's Comment on Class Action Complaint
- Harwood Feffer LLP Announces Investigation of Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc.
- Ryan & Maniskas, LLP Announces Class Action Lawsuit Against Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc.
- Pomerantz Law Firm has filed a Class Action Against Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. and Certain Officers - MIG
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Investigates Claims On Behalf of Investors of Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. -- MIG
- Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. Announces That It Has Filed A Form 12b-25 To Allow The Filing Of The Company's Form 10-Q By August 14, 2013
- Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. Announces Agreement to Provide "A" Rated Policy Issuance Solution
- Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. Comments On A.M. Best Decision To Downgrade Rating For Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. And Its Subsidiaries
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines