Trading Idea: - Is JetBlue Airways close to Resistance?
Published on Monday, 11 June 2012 07:40 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, June 11th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of JetBlue Airways Corporation (NASDAQ:JBLU) are trading very close to calculated resistance at $5.24. The stock ended the trading session at just $5.23, which is near levels that make it difficult to buy or start a position.
JetBlue Airways Corporation (NASDAQ:JBLU) provides nonstop passenger flight service.The airline is based in New York and uses John F. Kennedy Airport as its main hub. The company flies to various international destinations and in the United States.
JetBlue's stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $4.06 and by the resistance level at $5.24; the stock is clearly over-extended from support, making it harder for participants to establish fresh longs.
Traders don't have a clear entry point for JetBlue Airways. However, as the stock pulls back towards $4.06 it will definitely provide a reference point to establish a trade. On the other hand, if the stock breaks above its resistance level at $5.24 then traders will get an opportunity to enter the stock as it moves to a higher range.
- Is JetBlue Airways Breaking Down?
- Is JetBlue Airways Expecting Resistance Soon?
- JetBlue Airways near Support
- Close to the 50 Day Moving Average: JetBlue Airways
- Reference Points for JetBlue Airways
- Trading Idea: - Is JetBlue Airways close to Resistance?
- JetBlue Airways Is Near Resistance
- Trading Idea: What to Expect as JetBlue Airways Breaks Resistance
- Approaching Resistance: JetBlue Airways
- JetBlue Airways Is Near its 50 Day Moving Average
Related Partner Headlines
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades JetBlue Airways to Sell on Traffic Risks - Benzinga
- 5 Stocks Pushing The Transportation Industry Higher - TheStreet.com
- Jetblue Airways Prelim October PRASM Up 2%; Guides Nov PRASM Down 3-4% - Benzinga
- JetBlue Airways September PRASM Falls 4% - Benzinga
- Jetblue and Royal Air Maroc Enter Interline Pact For Africa-Americas - Benzinga
- A Merger Between US Airways and AMR Could be in the Cards - Benzinga
- Jet Blue Fined $90,000 for Violations by DOT - Benzinga
- Earnings Scheduled For July 25 - Benzinga
- AMR, US Airways Discuss Potential Merger - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Imperial Capital Initiates Outperform, $8 PT on JetBlue Airways Corporation on Valuation - Benzinga
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,387.58 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▲52.30 (0.34%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,669.16 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▲2.87 (0.17%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,502.12 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
In The Wires
Rigel's R348 to Initiate Phase 2 Clinical Trial in Dry Eye
Alpha Natural Resources Completes Changes to Credit Facility
iBio Technology Produces Vaccine Candidate for Recently Emerged H7N9 Influenza
iTalk Launches 4G Hotspot at Las Vegas CTIA
China Armco Metals signed a long-term sales contract with a state-owned Chinese building material company
Defense Acquisition Board approves Standard Missile-6 full-rate production
Vista Gold Corp. Publishes Mt. Todd Gold Project Metallurgic Test Results and Schedules Release of Preliminary Feasibility Study Results for May 29, 2013
FT Portfolios Canada Co. Launches Three ETFs on Toronto Stock Exchange