Target Is Moving Above Resistance
Published on Tuesday, 12 June 2012 06:52 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, June 12th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Target Corporation (NYSE:TGT) closed the session at $58.70 just above calculated resistance at $58.46. The stock moved to what appears to be a higher range, spurring attention from momentum buyers.
Target Corporation (NYSE:TGT) operates general merchandise discount stores in the United States. The Minneapolis, Minnesota company operates general merchandise and food discount stores and a fully integrated online business.
The stock was trading in a well defined range with support at $54.95 and resistance at $58.46. Given that this range was broken, traders will be closely monitoring Target's price action to gather clues on the future direction.
From a technical perspective, it can be expected that previous resistance becomes support, as the new range gets defined. However, given that Target is still near the broken resistance level, traders will be focusing on the $58.46 level to see if the stock holds the breakout without rolling over.
- Bulls taking over on Regal-Beloit?
- Is Regal-Beloit Trade Over?
- Bulls and Bears on the Trenches of Regal-Beloit
- Are the Bears Taking Control over Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Morgan Stanley Industrials & Autos Conference
- Regal-Beloit, Reversal Soon?
- Regal-Beloit Upside Looming?
- Bulls taking Control of Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Jefferies 2013 Global Industrials Conference
- Regal-Beloit Formed a Bearish Engulfing Candle
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines