Priceline.com Is Near a Key Resistance Area
Published on Tuesday, 12 June 2012 08:28 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, June 12th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Priceline.com Incorporated (NASDAQ:PCLN) are trading very close to calculated resistance at $659.17. The stock ended the trading session at just $641.71, which is near levels that make it difficult to buy or start a position.
Priceline.com Incorporated (NASDAQ:PCLN) operates as an online travel company that enables consumers to save money on a variety of products and services. The Company allows customers to name their own price on products or services and communicates that demand directly to participating sellers or to their private databases. Participants include domestic and international airlines, and hotel chains.
Priceline's stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $603.49 and by the resistance level at $659.17; the stock is clearly over-extended from support, making it harder for participants to establish fresh longs.
Traders don't have a clear entry point for Priceline.com . However, as the stock pulls back towards $603.49 it will definitely provide a reference point to establish a trade. On the other hand, if the stock breaks above its resistance level at $659.17 then traders will get an opportunity to enter the stock as it moves to a higher range.
- Universal Technical Institute Hosts Bi-Annual Car Seat Inspection Event on Campus
- NASCAR Technical Institute Partners with Championship-Winning K&N Engineering
- Universal Technical Institute's 11 Campuses Awarded 2014 Military Friendly Schools ® Designation
- Universal Technical Institute Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Hendrickson International Establishes Jerry Reynolds Memorial Scholarship with Universal Technical Institute (UTI) Foundation
- NASCAR Technical Institute Celebrates 10 Years of Fueling the Industry with Graduates Who Are "Chosen by Industry. Ready to Work. Ready to Race."
- Universal Technical Institute's National Director of High School Development Named to STEM Education Coalition Leadership Council
- Universal Technical Institute Reports Fiscal Year 2013 Third Quarter Results
- Universal Technical Institute Marks Milestone Anniversary
- Universal Technical Institute Schedules Fiscal 2013 Third Quarter Earnings Release and Conference Call - Revised
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines