SanDisk Is Close to Resistance
Published on Tuesday, 12 June 2012 09:00 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, June 12th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of SanDisk Corporation (NASDAQ:SNDK) are trading very close to calculated resistance at $36.31. The stock ended the trading session at just $34.62, which is near levels that make it difficult to buy or start a position.
SanDisk Corporation (NASDAQ:SNDK) supplies flash data storage products. The Company designs, manufactures, and markets industry-standard, solid-state data, digital imaging, and audio storage products using its patented, high-density flash memory and controller technology.
SanDisk's stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $30.99 and by the resistance level at $36.31; the stock is clearly over-extended from support, making it harder for participants to establish fresh longs.
Traders don't have a clear entry point for SanDisk. However, as the stock pulls back towards $30.99 it will definitely provide a reference point to establish a trade. On the other hand, if the stock breaks above its resistance level at $36.31 then traders will get an opportunity to enter the stock as it moves to a higher range.
- Boeing Flies First 787-9 Dreamliner
- Boeing Announces Montana Site Expansion and 787-10 Work
- Critical Alerts For Micron Technology, Caterpillar, Nike, Seagate Technology, and Humana Released By InvestorsObserver
- Is Apple Breaking Down?
- Boeing Forecasts Growing Need for New Pilots in Asia Pacific Region
- Caterpillar Inc. Group President and Director of Investor Relations to Participate in the Citi 2013 US and European Industrials Conference on September 17; Webcast Available
- Apple is Near a Key Support Area
- Is Apple Close to Probable Support
- Apple Is Near Resistance
- Boeing Forecasts China's Fleet to Triple Over Next 20 Years
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines