Approaching Resistance: DuPont
Published on Wednesday, 13 June 2012 07:04 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, June 13th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of E.I. DuPont de Nemours & Co. (NYSE:DD) are trading very close to calculated resistance at $50.20. The stock ended the trading session at just $49.89, which is near levels that make it difficult to buy or start a position.
E. I. Du Pont de Nemours and Company (NYSE:DD) is a global chemical and life sciences company, with businesses that include agriculture and industrial biotechnology, chemistry, biology, materials science and manufacturing. The Company operates globally and offers a wide range of products and services for markets including agriculture and food, building and construction, electronics and communications. DuPont, with 60,000 employees worldwide, was founded in 1802 and its headquartered in Wilmington, DE
DuPont's stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $46.44 and by the resistance level at $50.20; the stock is clearly over-extended from support, making it harder for participants to establish fresh longs.
Traders don't have a clear entry point for DuPont. However, as the stock pulls back towards $46.44 it will definitely provide a reference point to establish a trade. On the other hand, if the stock breaks above its resistance level at $50.20 then traders will get an opportunity to enter the stock as it moves to a higher range.
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals to Hold Investor Conference Call to Discuss Partnership with Roche
- Roche and Inovio Pharmaceuticals partner on Inovio's prostate cancer and hepatitis B immunotherapy products
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals' Malaria DNA Vaccine Demonstrates Robust Immune Responses in Animal Models
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals Reports 2013 Second Quarter Financial Results
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals Responds to Market Activity
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals' Potent hTERT DNA Cancer Vaccine Shows Potential to Reduce Tumors and Prevent Tumor Recurrence
- Synthetically Optimized HIF-1 Alpha DNA Delivered with Inovio's Electroporation Technology Provides Significant Therapeutic Effects for Peripheral Arterial Disease in Animal Model
- Inovio's CELLECTRA® Electroporation Delivery Technology Powers Durable, Best-in-Class T-Cell Responses from HIV Vaccine in Human Study
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals' Universal H7N9 DNA Vaccine Protects 100% of Vaccinated Animals in Challenge Study
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines