Boston Beer Is Near a Key Resistance Area
Published on Wednesday, 13 June 2012 07:56 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, June 13th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Boston Beer Company, Inc. (NYSE:SAM) are trading very close to calculated resistance at $111.38. The stock ended the trading session at just $109.73, which is near levels that make it difficult to buy or start a position.
The Boston Beer Company, Inc. (NYSE:SAM) produces a variety of craft-brewed beers at various contract breweries and Company-owned breweries. The Company sells its products under brand names such as Boston Beer Company, Oregon Beer and Samuel Adams.
Boston Beer's stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $101.79 and by the resistance level at $111.38; the stock is clearly over-extended from support, making it harder for participants to establish fresh longs.
Traders don't have a clear entry point for Boston Beer. However, as the stock pulls back towards $101.79 it will definitely provide a reference point to establish a trade. On the other hand, if the stock breaks above its resistance level at $111.38 then traders will get an opportunity to enter the stock as it moves to a higher range.
- Trading Idea: Entry Levels for Boston Beer
- Is Boston Beer Expecting Resistance Soon?
- Is Boston Beer Closing in to Resistance?
- Boston Beer Is Approaching its 50 Day Moving Average
- Approaching Support: Boston Beer
- Boston Beer Broke Support
- Trading Idea: Key levels for Boston Beer
- Will Boston Beer recover?
- Boston Beer Reports First Quarter 2013 Results
- Approaching Resistance: Boston Beer
Related Partner Headlines
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Reiterates Hold Rating, Raises PT on Boston Beer Co. - Benzinga
- Beer Sales Fizzle Up in the U.S. - Benzinga
- Estee Lauder and Other Big Movers In Consumer/Non-Cyclical on August 20, 2012 - Investopedia
- Boston Beer Falls 6% after UBS Downgrade - Benzinga
- Biggest Consumer/Non-Cyclical Sector Movers for July 9, 2012 - Investopedia
- UPDATE: UBS Investment Research Downgrades Boston Beer to Sell As Revenue Growth Outlook Tempers - Benzinga
- Boston Beer Reaches New 52-Week High (SAM) - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: Jefferies Raises PT to $103 on Boston Beer Company; Strong Volume - Benzinga
- Boston Beer Tops Street Estimates - Benzinga
- Boston Beer Company Inc. (SAM): Today's Featured Food & Beverage Winner - TheStreet.com
Recent Trading Ideas
Chesapeake Energy Is Close to Resistance
Windstream Is Near its 50 Day Moving Average
Applied Materials Is Close to Resistance
E*TRADE is Near a Key Support Area
First Solar is Near a Key Support Area
Trading Idea: Is Monster Worldwide close to Support?
Trading Idea: - Is Walgreen close to Resistance?
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,303.10 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▲8.60 (0.06%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,649.60 Trade time:4:35PM EDT Value change:▼0.91 (-0.06%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,459.14 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▼0.28 (-0.01%)
In The Wires
ForexMinute.com Now Listing Top Bitcoin Exchanges and Offering Forex Bitcoin Trading
idcloak Launches Proxy Web Browser for Blocked Facebook Users
Zane Benefits Publishes New Information on the Health Insurance Marketplaces
Great Discounts Now: DressFirst.com's Prom Dresses
JM Internet (@jmgrp) Releases Small Business SEO Tip on Google Penguin Update 2.0
TideBuy.com Released Its New Bridal Lingerie Collection To Enrich Its Product Line
HomeThangs.com Introduces A Guide To Very Small Bathroom Vanities
Discounted Wedding Accessories Now At TBdress.com