MBIA Is Close to Important Price Levels
Published on Friday, 15 June 2012 08:24 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, June 15th (TradersHuddle.com) - MBIA Inc. (NYSE:MBI) closed the trading day at $9.79, near its 50 day and 200 day moving averages currently set at $9.42 and $9.74 respectively. MBIA's price action placed the stock above these important levels, which could translate into a trading opportunity.
MBIA Inc. (NYSE:MBI) provides financial guarantee insurance and other forms of credit protection. The Company also offers investment management services to public finance and structured finance issuers, investors and capital market participants.
Although, the price is above important moving averages, it's important to highlight that this is not a prime setup for buying the dip strategy, as the 50 day moving average is currently below the 200 day moving average.
The peaks and troughs algorithm shows calculated support at $8.45 and resistance at $9.86. These levels should also be evaluated by traders when planning their next move, as they provide an insight into the latest price action.
If traders want to establish a long position in MBIA, it will certainly be better to wait, given that the stock is technically broken with the 50 day moving average trading below the 200 day moving average. Traders can also look at the current range defined by the peaks and troughs to establish a short trade versus those levels.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines