Jabil Circuit Is Close to Resistance
Published on Monday, 18 June 2012 08:04 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, June 18th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Jabil Circuit, Inc. (NYSE:JBL) are trading very close to calculated resistance at $19.79. The stock ended the trading session at just $19.13, which is near levels that make it difficult to buy or start a position.
Jabil Circuit, Inc. (NYSE:JBL) is an electronic manufacturing services provider for international electronics companies in the communications, personal computer, peripheral, consumer, and automotive markets.
Jabil's stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $18.27 and by the resistance level at $19.79; the stock is clearly over-extended from support, making it harder for participants to establish fresh longs.
Traders don't have a clear entry point for Jabil Circuit. However, as the stock pulls back towards $18.27 it will definitely provide a reference point to establish a trade. On the other hand, if the stock breaks above its resistance level at $19.79 then traders will get an opportunity to enter the stock as it moves to a higher range.
- Jabil Circuit Broke Resistance
- Close to the 200 Day Moving Average: Jabil Circuit
- Is Jabil Circuit Ready for a Break Out?
- Is Jabil Circuit Expecting a Break Out?
- Jabil Circuit Is in a Tight Range between the 50 and 200 Day Moving Averages
- Trading Idea: What to Expect as Jabil Circuit Breaks Resistance
- Approaching Resistance: Jabil Circuit
- Trading the Setup In Jabil Circuit
- Jabil Circuit Is Close to Resistance
- Approaching Support: Jabil Circuit
Related Partner Headlines
- Jabil Circuit Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (JBL) - TheStreet.com
- Jabil Appoints Mark Mondello CEO; To Start March 1 2013 - Benzinga
- For Jabil, The Price Is Right, But The Timing Is Uncertain (JBL, AAPL, RIMM, FLEX) - Investopedia
- Lighting Science Group Realigns Manufacturing Operations - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Stifel Nicolaus Reduces PT to $26 on Jabil Circuit on Margin-Pressuring Apple Ramp - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Jabil Circuit Posts Drop In FQ4 Profit, Issues Downbeat FQ1 Forecast - Benzinga
- Jabil Circuit Stock To Go Ex-dividend Monday (JBL) - TheStreet.com
- Jabil Circuit Will Offer $500M Senior notes - Benzinga
- Value Is Value When It Comes To Jabil - Investopedia
- Jabil Circuit Inc. (JBL): Today's Featured Technology Winner - TheStreet.com
Recent Trading Ideas
Is Priceline.com Coming Down?
Google Is Near a Key Resistance Area
Above Resistance: United Technologies
Trading Idea: What to Expect as Devon Energy Breaks Resistance
Micron Technology Is Near a Key Resistance Area
IMAX Is Moving Above Resistance
Trading Idea: - Is Bank of America close to Resistance?
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,387.58 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▲52.30 (0.34%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,669.16 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▲2.87 (0.17%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,502.12 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▲5.69 (0.16%)
In The Wires
U-Haul Continues to Offer 30 Days of Free Self-Storage and Also Is Offering 30 Days of Free U-Box Portable Moving and Storage to Oklahoma Tornado Victims
Jon Huntsman Funds Charitable Donations With Share Proceeds
Silver Wheaton Announces Election Of Directors
ITG Adds Singapore to Asia Pacific POSIT® coverage
Trez Capital Senior Mortgage Investment Corporation announces May 2013 distribution
Trez Capital Mortgage Investment Corporation Announces May 2013 Distribution
Pandora Chief Revenue Officer to Appear at OMMA Mobile Conference
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Law Office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC Announces Investigation of SoundBite Communications, Inc. SDBT