Is There Resistance Above for SAIC?
Published on Wednesday, 20 June 2012 06:20 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, June 20th (TradersHuddle.com) - SAIC, Inc. (NYSE:SAI) closed the trading day at $11.76, near its 50 day and 200 day moving averages set at $11.53 and $12.30 respectively. SAIC's price action placed the stock above the 50 day moving average but below its 200 day moving average, providing a nice trading setup with clear reference points.
SAIC, Inc. (NYSE:SAI) provides scientific, engineering, systems integration and technical services and solutions in such areas as national security, intelligence and homeland defense.
SAIC seems to be setting up for a tight range between the 50 day moving average as support and the 200 day moving average serving as resistance.
A tiered approach appears to be the best way to maximize possible movements in the stock, as traders could establish a small position in SAIC and wait for the stock to break out above the 200 day moving average at $12.30. Then they could add to the position as momentum builds with the breakout. On the other hand, if support being referenced at the 50 day moving average set at $11.53 breaks, it could signal further downside for SAIC in the horizon.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines