Vale Is Approaching its 50 Day Moving Average
Published on Wednesday, 20 June 2012 06:52 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, June 20th (TradersHuddle.com) - Vale SA (NYSE:VALE) ended the trading session at $20.09, near its 50 day moving average set at $20.38. Vale's price action placed the stock below this important level, which makes it difficult to be bought, as the stock will certainly face resistance as it approaches its 50 day moving average.
Companhia Vale do Rio Doce (NYSE:VALE), through its subsidiaries, operates as a diversified metals and mining company worldwide. Vale produces and sells iron ore, pellets, manganese, alloys, gold, nickel, copper, kaolin, bauxite, alumina, aluminum, and potash. The Company is based in Brazil, where it owns and operates railroads and maritime terminals.
The latest price action range, defined by a peaks and troughs algorithm, placed calculated support at $17.72 and resistance at $19.44. These levels will be closely monitored, as they provide great insight into the latest price dynamics.
If traders want to establish a position in Vale, given the resistance expected as the stock approaches its 50 day moving average, a trade might materialize as the stock manages to break this important technical level. After the breakout, the 50 day moving average could be used as support going forward. However, until the break materializes, buying the stock is basically a gamble with 50-50 chance.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines