Is Autodesk Expecting a Break Out?
Published on Friday, 22 June 2012 06:56 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, June 22nd (TradersHuddle.com) - Autodesk, Inc. (NASDAQ:ADSK) closed the trading session at $33.05, near its 200 day moving average set at $34.51. Autodesk's stock action is below this level, which makes the stock difficult to be bought, as it will face resistance as it approaches its 200 day moving average.
Autodesk, Inc. (NASDAQ:ADSK) supplies two-dimensional and three-dimensional design software products that are used across industries and in the home for architectural design, mechanical design, geographic information systems and mapping, and visualization applications. Autodesk's software products are sold worldwide through a network of dealers and distributors. AutoCAD, the company's flagship product, aids design for 2D drafting and 3D visualization.
Latest price action range, defined by a peaks and troughs algorithm, placed calculated support at $31.19 and resistance at $35.13. Traders should closely monitor these levels, as they provide great reference points for the latest price action in Autodesk.
If traders want to establish a position on Autodesk, given that resistance could materialize as the stock approaches its 200 day moving average, a trade might materialize as the stock manages to break this important level. After the breakout, the 200 day moving average could be used as support going forward. However, until the break materializes, traders need to exercise patience.
- Is Autodesk Expecting a Break Out?
- Autodesk is Near a Key Support Area
- Autodesk Is Between the 50 and 200 Day Moving Averages
- Is Autodesk Close to Support?
- Autodesk Is Close to Resistance
- Is Autodesk Close to Support?
- Autodesk Is Near its 200 Day Moving Average
- How to Play the Setup in Autodesk
- Close to the 200 Day Moving Average: Autodesk
- NASDAQ 100 Top Performer: NII Holdings
Related Partner Headlines
- US Stock Futures Up; Economic Data, Wal-Mart Earnings In Focus - Benzinga
- Earnings Scheduled For November 15, 2012 - Benzinga
- Analysts' Actions: JNPR ADSK CMI DVN CNQR - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: Jefferies Downgrades Autodesk to Hold on Weaker Data - Benzinga
- The Digital Skeptic: Maker Movement Makes No Money - TheStreet.com
- Autodesk Inc. (ADSK): Today's Featured Technology Winner - TheStreet.com
- Top 4 Mid-Cap Stocks In The Technical & System Software Industry With The Highest Cash - Benzinga
- Autodesk Inc. (ADSK): Today's Featured Computer Software & Services Laggard - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: Wedbush Securities Initiates Autodesk at Neutral on Persisting Cycle Issues - Benzinga
- Top 4 NASDAQ Stocks In The Technical & System Software Industry With The Lowest PEG Ratio - Benzinga
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,179.85 Trade time:4:33PM EDT Value change:▲109.67 (0.73%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,639.04 Trade time:4:33PM EDT Value change:▲12.31 (0.76%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,452.13 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
In The Wires
New Oriental Announces Completion of US$50 Million Share Repurchase Program
Longtime Sikorsky Customer Zhuhai Helicopter Company to Acquire Additional S-92® Helicopters
LDK Solar Announces Next Generation of Modules
Epson Launches New Online Portal for Real Estate Professionals
China's CITIC Offshore Helicopter Company to Acquire Two S-92® Helicopters
Raytheon delivers first Standard Missile-3 from new Alabama missile integration facility
UTC Aerospace Systems recognized as top 10 Airbus supplier for aftermarket support for fifth consecutive year
UTC Aerospace Systems supports Airbus A400M certification and first production delivery