Is Verizon Closing in to Resistance?
Published on Monday, 25 June 2012 06:04 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, June 25th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Verizon Communications, Inc. (NYSE:VZ) are trading very close to calculated resistance at $44.14. The stock ended the trading session at just $43.95, which is near levels that make it difficult to buy or start a position.
Verizon Communications Inc. (NYSE:VZ) is an integrated telecommunications company that provides wire line voice and data services, wireless services, Internet services, and published directory information. The Company also provides network services for the federal government. Verizon is the owner of the largest wireless network, with more subscribers in the U.S. Verizon was founded in 1983 and is based in New York, New York.
Verizon's stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $37.56 and by the resistance level at $44.14; the stock is clearly over-extended from support, making it harder for participants to establish fresh longs.
Traders don't have a clear entry point for Verizon. However, as the stock pulls back towards $37.56 it will definitely provide a reference point to establish a trade. On the other hand, if the stock breaks above its resistance level at $44.14 then traders will get an opportunity to enter the stock as it moves to a higher range.
- Bulls taking over on Regal-Beloit?
- Is Regal-Beloit Trade Over?
- Bulls and Bears on the Trenches of Regal-Beloit
- Are the Bears Taking Control over Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Morgan Stanley Industrials & Autos Conference
- Regal-Beloit, Reversal Soon?
- Regal-Beloit Upside Looming?
- Bulls taking Control of Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Jefferies 2013 Global Industrials Conference
- Regal-Beloit Formed a Bearish Engulfing Candle
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines