The 200 Day Moving Average is Key for QUALCOMM
Published on Monday, 25 June 2012 09:12 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, June 25th (TradersHuddle.com) - QUALCOMM Incorporated (NASDAQ:QCOM) closed the trading session at $55.64, near its 200 day moving average set at $58.12. QUALCOMM's stock action is below this level, which makes the stock difficult to be bought, as it will face resistance as it approaches its 200 day moving average.
QUALCOMM Incorporated (NASDAQ:QCOM) develops and delivers digital wireless communications products and services based on ots CDMA digital technology. It provides integrated CDMA chipsets and systems software, technology licensing, Eudora email software, and satellite based systems.
Latest price action range, defined by a peaks and troughs algorithm, placed calculated support at $55.62 and resistance at $59.69. Traders should closely monitor these levels, as they provide great reference points for the latest price action in QUALCOMM.
If traders want to establish a position on QUALCOMM, given that resistance could materialize as the stock approaches its 200 day moving average, a trade might materialize as the stock manages to break this important level. After the breakout, the 200 day moving average could be used as support going forward. However, until the break materializes, traders need to exercise patience.
- Near Key Levels: QUALCOMM
- Trading Idea: Is QUALCOMM Breaking Down?
- Near Key Levels: QUALCOMM
- Approaching Support: QUALCOMM
- NASDAQ 100 Worst Performer: QUALCOMM
- Trading Idea: Entry Levels for QUALCOMM
- Is QUALCOMM Setting for a Break Out?
- Playing the Setup in QUALCOMM
- How to Play the Setup in QUALCOMM
- QUALCOMM near Support
Related Partner Headlines
- Qualcomm Inc. (QCOM): Today's Featured Telecommunications Winner - TheStreet.com
- Qualcomm Acquires Assets of Digital Positioning Technology Innovator EPOS - Benzinga
- Qualcomm Inc. Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (QCOM) - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Reiterates QUALCOMM at Overweight; Guidance Likely Conservative - Benzinga
- Qualcomm Offers Some Rare Outpeformance In Chips (QCOM, BRCM, TXN, AAPL) - Investopedia
- UPDATE: Cantor Fitzgerald Reiterates Buy Qualcomm, Raises PT to $69 - Benzinga
- Stocks To Watch For November 8, 2012 - Benzinga
- Qualcomm Jumps On Q4 Earnings Beat, Outlook - TheStreet.com
- Qualcomm Jumps on Q4 Results - Benzinga
- QUALCOMM Fourth Quarter Earnings - Investopedia
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,318.23 Trade time:4:34PM EDT Value change:▲138.38 (0.91%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,651.81 Trade time:4:34PM EDT Value change:▲12.77 (0.78%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,482.18 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▲30.05 (0.87%)
In The Wires
Netflix To Launch In The Netherlands In Late 2013
Live Nation Entertainment Acquires Majority Stake in BDG Music
AT&T 4G LTE Available In Florence-Muscle Shoals
AT&T 4G LTE Available In Tuscaloosa
AT&T 4G LTE Expands In Logan
AT&T 4G LTE Available In Gallup
AT&T 4G LTE Expands In Providence, Kent Counties
AT&T 4G LTE Expands In New Bedford Area