Is Delta Waiting for a Break Out?
Published on Tuesday, 26 June 2012 08:00 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, June 26th (TradersHuddle.com) - Delta Air Lines, Inc. (NYSE:DAL) ended the trading session at $10.52, near its 50 day moving average set at $10.82. Delta's price action placed the stock below this important level, which makes it difficult to be bought, as the stock will certainly face resistance as it approaches its 50 day moving average.
Delta Air Lines, Inc. (NYSE:DAL) provides scheduled air transportation for passengers, freight, and mail over a network of routes throughout the United States and internationally. The company has major hubs in Atlanta, Cincinnatti, Detroit, Salt Lake City, New Jork, Tokyo and Amsterdam.
The latest price action range, defined by a peaks and troughs algorithm, placed calculated support at $9.89 and resistance at $11.33. These levels will be closely monitored, as they provide great insight into the latest price dynamics.
If traders want to establish a position in Delta, given the resistance expected as the stock approaches its 50 day moving average, a trade might materialize as the stock manages to break this important technical level. After the breakout, the 50 day moving average could be used as support going forward. However, until the break materializes, buying the stock is basically a gamble with 50-50 chance.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines