Is Autodesk Closing in to Support?
Published on Tuesday, 26 June 2012 08:28 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, June 26th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Autodesk, Inc. (NASDAQ:ADSK) finished near calculated support at $31.19.
The design software Company closed at $32.81 leaving shares at a level that will spark interest by traders wanting to start or add to a position in the stock.
Autodesk's stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $31.19 and by the resistance level at $35.13.
The area where we expect for buyers to materialize is defined as calculated support. A stock trading near its support level might see a lift, if it provides the necessary support for traders to place their buy orders. However, if this area is breached, it will signal participants that the stock failed to entice buyers to step in and support the stock, which in turn will spur additional downward momentum.Traders wanting to establish a position should pay close attention to Autodesk's price action, and establish it as close to support as possible, but only after buying materializes. Traders should understand that the resistance point at $35.13 might limit their upside, however, if the stock breaks resistance, it could be a good point to step in and add to the position.
- NASDAQ 100 Top Performer: Adobe
- Trading Idea: Entry Levels for Autodesk
- Is Autodesk Expecting a Break Out?
- Autodesk is Near a Key Support Area
- Autodesk Is Between the 50 and 200 Day Moving Averages
- Is Autodesk Close to Support?
- Autodesk Is Close to Resistance
- Is Autodesk Close to Support?
- Autodesk Is Near its 200 Day Moving Average
- How to Play the Setup in Autodesk
Related Partner Headlines
- US Stock Futures Up; Economic Data, Wal-Mart Earnings In Focus - Benzinga
- Earnings Scheduled For November 15, 2012 - Benzinga
- Analysts' Actions: JNPR ADSK CMI DVN CNQR - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: Jefferies Downgrades Autodesk to Hold on Weaker Data - Benzinga
- The Digital Skeptic: Maker Movement Makes No Money - TheStreet.com
- Autodesk Inc. (ADSK): Today's Featured Technology Winner - TheStreet.com
- Top 4 Mid-Cap Stocks In The Technical & System Software Industry With The Highest Cash - Benzinga
- Autodesk Inc. (ADSK): Today's Featured Computer Software & Services Laggard - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: Wedbush Securities Initiates Autodesk at Neutral on Persisting Cycle Issues - Benzinga
- Top 4 NASDAQ Stocks In The Technical & System Software Industry With The Lowest PEG Ratio - Benzinga
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,112.19 Trade time:4:52PM EDT Value change:▼206.04 (-1.35%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,628.93 Trade time:4:52PM EDT Value change:▼22.88 (-1.39%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,443.20 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
In The Wires
Freshen Up Summer Menus with Seasonal Flavors and Produce
CIBC Celebrates 15 Years of CIBC Youthvision Scholarships and Over 450 Lives Changed
Pratt & Whitney Announces More Than 1,000 New Engine Orders; Highlights F135 Engine Milestone at 2013 Paris Air Show
Anite Delivers Significant LTE-Advanced Industry Contribution
Alliance Data's Canadian Loyalty Business Announces New Multi-Year Agreement With Eastlink, Canada's Largest Privately-Held Telecommunications Company
Global Superstar Flo Rida Now Partnering With MusclePharm®.
Bankrate: Mortgage Rates Retreat
Cleantech Solutions Receives $2.0 Million in New Orders for Airflow-Dyeing Machines