General Electric Is Close to its 50 Day Moving Average
Published on Wednesday, 27 June 2012 06:20 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, June 27th (TradersHuddle.com) - General Electric Co. (NYSE:GE) closed the trading day at $19.80, near its 50 day moving average that is set at $19.27. General Electric's price action is just above this important support level, providing a trading opportunity.
General Electric Company (NYSE:GE) is a diversified technology, media, and financial services company. The diversified corporation offers products and services ranging from aircraft engines, power generation, water processing and security technology to medical imaging, business and consumer financing, media content, and industrial products. General Electric conducts operations globally, and its consider a bellwether of the U.S. economy, as it participates in so many segments of the economy. GE was founded in 1892 and is based in Fairfield, Connecticut.
The peaks and troughs algorithm shows calculated support at $18.02 and calculated resistance at $20.15. These levels should also be evaluated when planning trades, as they provide an insight into the latest price action.
Traders wanting to establish a position on General Electric should look for evidence of buying near the 50 day moving average, and open this position as close as possible to this important level. Also, they need to consider the latest range defined by the peaks and troughs algorithm for insights on other key levels that might impact an upside or downside move.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines