Bank of America is Near a Key Support Area
Published on Friday, 29 June 2012 07:24 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, June 29th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Bank of America Corporation (NYSE:BAC) are trading very close to calculated support at $7.48 with price action closing at just $7.74 and placing the stock near levels where traders will start paying attention.
Bank of America's stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $7.48 and by the resistance level at $8.22, which should be used by traders planning their trades. These support and resistance levels are based on a peaks and troughs algorithm of the stock's price action.
Traders wanting to establish a position should pay close attention to Bank of America's price action, and establish it as close to support as possible, but only after buying materializes. Traders should understand that the resistance point at $8.22 might limit their upside, however, if the stock breaks resistance, it could be a good point to add to the position.
Bank of America Corporation (NYSE:BAC) offers banking, investing, asset management, and other financial and risk-management products and services. The Company has a mortgage lending subsidiary, and an investment banking and securities brokerage subsidiary. Bank of America, the biggest U.S. lender, has a very extensive network of retail banking locations in the U.S. The Bank was founded in 1874 and its headquartered in Charlotte, NC.
- Trading Idea: - Is Bank of America close to Resistance?
- Is Bank of America Breaking Out?
- Dow's Top Performers :BAC, JPM, HPQ
- Is Bank of America Closing in to Resistance?
- Is Bank of America Breaking Out?
- TradersHuddle Mid-day Update: Dow Jones Higher Top Performers: UNH, BAC, JPM
- Bank of America Is Near Resistance
- Bank of America Is Close to its 50 Day Moving Average
- TradersHuddle Dow's Update, In focus:BA, AA, BAC, T, PG
- Critical Alerts For Bank of America Corp, National Oilwell Varco, United Continental, Starz, and HomeAway Released By InvestorsObserver
Related Partner Headlines
- Banks Cough Up $26.1 Billion in Mortgage Relief - TheStreet.com
- Bank of America, MBIA Death Match Hurts Both: Moody's - TheStreet.com
- Bank of America Will Cut to Hit Earnings: Analyst - TheStreet.com
- Why the U.S. Stinks at Mobile Payments: Street Whispers - TheStreet.com
- Big Bank Break-Ups Need to Wait: Dudley - TheStreet.com
- Bank of America and Berkowitz Follow Different Scripts: Street Whispers - TheStreet.com
- New York Community Bank Opens Faster Than Giants After Sandy - TheStreet.com
- Mortgage Delinquencies, Foreclosures Begin to Drop - TheStreet.com
- Dow Today: Bank Of America Corporation (BAC) Leads The Day Higher, Wal-Mart Stores (WMT) Lags - TheStreet.com
- Diamond Foods Valuation Under Pressure - TheStreet.com
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,390.38 Trade time:9:49AM EDT Value change:▲55.10 (0.36%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,670.37 Trade time:9:49AM EDT Value change:▲4.08 (0.24%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,502.88 Trade time:9:49AM EDT Value change:▲6.45 (0.18%)
In The Wires
Sanwire Corporation Signs Letter of Intent to Acquire Aero Networks, LLC
Critical Alerts For SAP, Prudential, FedEx, NetApp, and Foot Locker Released By InvestorsObserver
Critical Alerts For Intel, Express Scripts, Southwest Airlines, NXP Semiconductors, and TiVo Released By InvestorsObserver
Fauquier Bankshares, Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend
Axxess Unlimited Taps TDG to Launch MAD AVE GLOBAL
Standard & Poor's Reaffirms AA Rating on Class A Notes from Newtek Small Business Loan Trust 2010-1
"Modern Family" Star Julie Bowen Calls on Communities to Raise Their Hand for Anaphylaxis Awareness in Nationwide Competition
Jared Smith Named President Of Ticketmaster North America