Apple Is Close to its 50 Day Moving Average
Published on Tuesday, 03 July 2012 06:00 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, July 3rd (TradersHuddle.com) - Apple, Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) closed the trading day at $592.52, near its 50 day moving average that is set at $572.36. Apple's price action is just above this important support level, providing a trading opportunity.
Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) designs, manufactures, and markets personal computers, tablet computers, mobile communication devices, and portable digital music and video players, as well as sells various related software, services, peripherals, and networking solutions. The Company sells its products worldwide through its online stores, its retail stores, and a variety of distribution channels. Apple through its ITunes store sells third party music and video content, its applications store sells Apple's own and third party software applications for its iPhone iPad, and iPod products.
The peaks and troughs algorithm shows calculated support at $548.50 and calculated resistance at $588.50. These levels should also be evaluated when planning trades, as they provide an insight into the latest price action.
Traders wanting to establish a position on Apple should look for evidence of buying near the 50 day moving average, and open this position as close as possible to this important level. Also, they need to consider the latest range defined by the peaks and troughs algorithm for insights on other key levels that might impact an upside or downside move.
- Is Apple Closing in to Resistance?
- Apple Is Close to the 50 Day Moving Average
- Trading Idea: Entry Levels for Apple
- Is Apple Waiting for a Break Out?
- NASDAQ 100 Mid-day Update: Flat Top Performers: NFLX, NIHD, SIRI
- Apple Is Close to Resistance
- Apple Is Near Resistance
- Apple Is Moving Above Resistance
- Trading Idea: Is Apple Breaking Out?
- Apple Is Close to Resistance
Related Partner Headlines
- Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
- Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
- What You Can Get on Thursday's Black Friday - TheStreet.com
- Good Follow-Through - TheStreet.com
- iPhone 5S for Next Year: Rumor - TheStreet.com
- Why Apple's Stock Is an Undeniable 'Buy' Right Now - TheStreet.com
- Cisco, HP, Apple: Tech Premarket - TheStreet.com
- Are Dividend Stocks Dead? - TheStreet.com
- Apple: Here's Why the Stock Will Go On an Epic Run - TheStreet.com
- Cramer's Top Stock Picks: DFRG, KMX, DVAX, AAPL - TheStreet.com
Recent Trading Ideas
Chesapeake Energy Is Close to Resistance
Windstream Is Near its 50 Day Moving Average
Applied Materials Is Close to Resistance
E*TRADE is Near a Key Support Area
First Solar is Near a Key Support Area
Trading Idea: Is Monster Worldwide close to Support?
Trading Idea: - Is Walgreen close to Resistance?
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,303.10 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▲8.60 (0.06%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,649.60 Trade time:4:35PM EDT Value change:▼0.91 (-0.06%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,459.14 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▼0.28 (-0.01%)
In The Wires
Sherri Gastelum and Platinum Tax Defenders Gets $100,000 Tax Bills Reduced to $1,000 Or Less
Time and Gems’ Ongoing Memorial Day Sale Is Set To Make Waves
Local Freight Trucking in Canada Industry Market Research Report Now Available from IBISWorld
Cheapest Shopping Won't Be Found on Google Says Das Cheap!
Luke Bryan Tickets: Prices Slashed on Luke Bryan Tickets in Raleigh, Bethel, Camden, Peoria, Nashville, Hartford, Chicago, Boston, Atlanta, Indianapolis & SaratogaSprings
How to Set Up a Forum Website – Tips and Tutorials for Setting Up Online Forum Websites Announced by ThreeHosts.com
GuestPostingService.co.uk Launches Discounted Guest Posting Packages for SEO Resellers
WindhorseTour Updated Their Most Popular Jiuzhaigou Tour with Songpan Horse Riding