Trading Idea: Entry Levels for QUALCOMM
Published on Tuesday, 03 July 2012 08:36 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, July 3rd (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of QUALCOMM Incorporated (NASDAQ:QCOM) finished near calculated support at $53.41.
The maker of integrated CDMA chipsets for wireless products closed at $55.67 leaving shares at a level that will spark interest by traders wanting to start or add to a position in the stock.
QUALCOMM's stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $53.41 and by the resistance level at $59.69.
The area where we expect for buyers to materialize is defined as calculated support. A stock trading near its support level might see a lift, if it provides the necessary support for traders to place their buy orders. However, if this area is breached, it will signal participants that the stock failed to entice buyers to step in and support the stock, which in turn will spur additional downward momentum.Traders wanting to establish a position should pay close attention to QUALCOMM's price action, and establish it as close to support as possible, but only after buying materializes. Traders should understand that the resistance point at $59.69 might limit their upside, however, if the stock breaks resistance, it could be a good point to step in and add to the position.
- Hertz Partners With 'Discover The World Marketing' To Grow Outbound Car Rentals From Saudi, Bahrain
- Hertz Global Sale Returns With Up To 33% Off Rentals
- Hertz Expands Firefly Brand Into US
- Hertz Announces New Global Partnership With Relais & Chateaux
- Hertz Re-Designs And Reinvents On-Site Car Rental Experience
- Hertz Introduces BMWs To New Zealand Fleet
- The No. 22 Hertz Ford Mustang and Driver Brad Keselowski Dominate Zippo 200 at Watkins Glen International
- Hertz Expands Mobile Wi-Fi Service In Europe
- Penske's No. 22 Hertz Ford Mustang Debuts At Road Course
- Hertz Extends Adrenaline Collection To Australia With Toyota 86
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines