Is Salesforce.com Breaking Out?
Published on Tuesday, 03 July 2012 09:00 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, July 3rd (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Salesforce.com, Inc. (NYSE:CRM) closed the session at $139.07 just above calculated resistance at $137.30. The stock moved to what appears to be a higher range, spurring attention from momentum buyers.
Salesforce.com, Inc. (NYSE:CRM) supplies a customer relationship management service to businesses worldwide providing a technology platform for customers and developers to build and run business applications. Clients use Salesforce.com to manage their customer, sales and operational data.
The stock was trading in a well defined range with support at $129.65 and resistance at $137.30. Given that this range was broken, traders will be closely monitoring Salesforce.com's price action to gather clues on the future direction.
From a technical perspective, it can be expected that previous resistance becomes support, as the new range gets defined. However, given that Salesforce.com is still near the broken resistance level, traders will be focusing on the $137.30 level to see if the stock holds the breakout without rolling over.
- Tennis Channel's First TV Everywhere Application Enabled by Level 3
- Level 3 Honored as "Top Company of the Year in Telecom" by ColoradoBiz Magazine
- Growing Demand for High-Quality Global Broadcast Solutions in South Africa Leads to Level 3 Vyvx Expansion
- Critical Alerts For Lowes, Merck, Express Scripts, VMware, and Level 3 Communications Released By InvestorsObserver
- Level 3 to Present at Investor Conferences
- Lacoste Optimizes Customer Service Capabilities Across Brazil
- Praxair Colombia Selects Level 3 to Enhance Operational Efficiency and Security
- Hexcel Corporation Selects Level 3's Global Network Services to Support International Growth
- State of South Carolina Awards Web and Audio Conferencing Contract to Level 3
- Level 3 Announces Refinancing of $815 Million Term Loan
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines