Playing the Setup in QUALCOMM
Published on Thursday, 05 July 2012 08:12 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, July 5th (TradersHuddle.com) - QUALCOMM Incorporated (NASDAQ:QCOM) closed the the trading session at $56.26, near its 50 day and 200 day moving averages currently set at $58.72 and $58.21 respectively. QUALCOMM's price action places the stock below these important levels, which makes it difficult to be bought, as it will certainly face resistance as it approaches these important moving averages.
QUALCOMM Incorporated (NASDAQ:QCOM) develops and delivers digital wireless communications products and services based on ots CDMA digital technology. It provides integrated CDMA chipsets and systems software, technology licensing, Eudora email software, and satellite based systems.
The latest price action range, defined by a peaks and troughs algorithm, placed calculated support at $53.41 and resistance at $59.69. Traders should monitor these levels, as they provide insight into the latest price dynamics in QUALCOMM.
If traders want to establish a position on QUALCOMM, given the heavy resistance expected near the 50 and 200 day moving averages, a trade might be evident as the stock manages to break these moving averages. However, until the break materializes buying the stock is nothing different than flipping a coin.
- Entry points for QUALCOMM
- QUALCOMM Is Close to Resistance
- Trading Idea: What to Expect as QUALCOMM Breaks Resistance
- Entry points for QUALCOMM
- Is QUALCOMM Breaking Out?
- How to Play the Building Momentum in QUALCOMM
- QUALCOMM Is in a Well Defined Range
- Is QUALCOMM Closing in to Support?
- Trading Idea: Key levels for QUALCOMM
- QUALCOMM Is Approaching its 200 Day Moving Average
Related Partner Headlines
- Qualcomm Inc. (QCOM): Today's Featured Telecommunications Winner - TheStreet.com
- Qualcomm Acquires Assets of Digital Positioning Technology Innovator EPOS - Benzinga
- Qualcomm Inc. Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (QCOM) - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Reiterates QUALCOMM at Overweight; Guidance Likely Conservative - Benzinga
- Qualcomm Offers Some Rare Outpeformance In Chips (QCOM, BRCM, TXN, AAPL) - Investopedia
- UPDATE: Cantor Fitzgerald Reiterates Buy Qualcomm, Raises PT to $69 - Benzinga
- Stocks To Watch For November 8, 2012 - Benzinga
- Qualcomm Jumps On Q4 Earnings Beat, Outlook - TheStreet.com
- Qualcomm Jumps on Q4 Results - Benzinga
- QUALCOMM Fourth Quarter Earnings - Investopedia
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,307.17 Trade time:4:44PM EDT Value change:▼80.41 (-0.52%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,655.35 Trade time:4:43PM EDT Value change:▼13.81 (-0.83%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,463.30 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▼38.82 (-1.11%)
In The Wires
The Coffee World Just Got A Little More Exciting
Dentisoft Technologies Offers Dental Symphony Periodontal App (ePerioCare) Integration for Advanced Periodontal Charting
BCC Research Projects the Flexible Devices Manufactured by Roll-to-Roll Technologies to Reach Nearly $22.7 Billion by 2017
Energy Star Certification Makes Leapfrog Lighting’s PAR30 LEDs Eligible for Rebates and Proves the Durability Claim of the Commercial Quality Lamps
Bellatrix Exploration Ltd. Announces The Annual Board of Director Election Results
Condo.ca: Six-Story Wooden Residential Buildings will Line Toronto’s Avenues if Homebuilders have their Way; New York Condo Votes to Make Itself Smoke Free
Profit By Outsourcing Announces 10% Independence Day Discounts on Ecommerce Web Development, Penny Auction Website Development and Shopify Design
InXpress USA Opens New Franchise in Indianapolis, Ind.