Advanced Micro Devices Is Approaching Important Moving Averages
Published on Thursday, 05 July 2012 08:56 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, July 5th (TradersHuddle.com) - Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (NYSE:AMD) closed the the trading session at $6.03, near its 50 day and 200 day moving averages currently set at $6.30 and $6.32 respectively. Advanced Micro Devices' price action places the stock below these important levels, which makes it difficult to be bought, as it will certainly face resistance as it approaches these important moving averages.
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (NYSE:AMD) manufactures semiconductor products. The Company manufactures products that include microprocessors, embedded microprocessors, chipsets, graphics, video and multimedia products. Advanced Micro Devices, the second largest chipmaker in the world, offers its products on a global basis.
The latest price action range, defined by a peaks and troughs algorithm, placed calculated support at $5.32 and resistance at $6.09. Traders should monitor these levels, as they provide insight into the latest price dynamics in Advanced Micro Devices.
If traders want to establish a position on Advanced Micro Devices, given the heavy resistance expected near the 50 and 200 day moving averages, a trade might be evident as the stock manages to break these moving averages. However, until the break materializes buying the stock is nothing different than flipping a coin.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines