Cisco is Near a Key Support Area
Published on Friday, 06 July 2012 06:24 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, July 6th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Cisco Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSCO) are trading very close to calculated support at $16.22 with price action closing at just $16.94 and placing the stock near levels where traders will start paying attention.
Cisco's stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $16.22 and by the resistance level at $17.23, which should be used by traders planning their trades. These support and resistance levels are based on a peaks and troughs algorithm of the stock's price action.
Traders wanting to establish a position should pay close attention to Cisco's price action, and establish it as close to support as possible, but only after buying materializes. Traders should understand that the resistance point at $17.23 might limit their upside, however, if the stock breaks resistance, it could be a good point to add to the position.
Cisco Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSCO) supplies data networking products for the Internet. The Company's Internet Protocol-based networking solutions are installed at corporations, public institutions, home networks and telecommunication companies worldwide. The Company's solutions transport data, voice, and video between networks and computers around the world. Cisco was founded in 1984 and its headquartered in San Jose, CA.
- Is Cisco Ready for a Rest?
- NASDAQ 100 Mid-day Update: Higher Top Performers: CSCO, NTAP, FFIV
- Dow's Top Performers :CSCO, HPQ, IBM
- Approaching Resistance: Cisco
- Trading Idea: Is Cisco Breaking Out?
- TradersHuddle Mid-day Update: Dow Jones Lower Top Performers: HPQ, DIS, CSCO
- Cisco Is Close to Resistance
- How to Play the Setup in Cisco
- TradersHuddle Mid-day Update: Dow Jones Higher Top Performers: CAT, UNH, TRV
- Is Cisco Close to Support?
Related Partner Headlines
- Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
- Meraki Acquisition Brings "Simple" and "Secure" Cloud Managed Networks to Cisco - Benzinga
- Stock Futures Rise as Budget Talks Spur Optimism - TheStreet.com
- Stocks To Watch For November 19, 2012 - Benzinga
- Cisco Announces Intent to Acquire Meraki for $1.2B - Benzinga
- Should the Alarms Sound at F5 Networks? - TheStreet.com
- Jim Cramer: Washington Pulls the Rug Out - TheStreet.com
- Cisco Systems Inc (CSCO): Today's Featured Computer Hardware Winner - TheStreet.com
- Cisco CFO Looks Toward LTE Dollars - TheStreet.com
- Cisco Making The Best Of A Tough Environment (CSCO, FFIV, JNPR, RVBD) - Investopedia
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,354.40 Trade time:4:40PM EDT Value change:▲121.18 (0.80%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,667.47 Trade time:4:39PM EDT Value change:▲17.00 (1.03%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,498.97 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▲33.73 (0.97%)
In The Wires
With Summer Just Around the Corner, Car Rental Express (CRX) Suggests Some Family-Friendly Water Parks to Visit with Children
Cheap Cash Flow Beach Front Condo For Sale in Indian Rocks, States ARME Realty.com
Rentrak Announces Worldwide Box Office Results for Weekend of May 19, 2013
Thatsit, Inc. Now Offers Responsive Web Design
Now We're Cookin' Commercial Kitchen and Seminars provide value to Food Incubator Businesses in Chicago area
Online Personal Trainer Advice is Now Available on Expert Advice Website Webponder.com
North Georgia Network Completes High-Speed Fiber Network to the Rabun Business Park
New Wedding Dresses Now Offered by JJsHouse.com, A Leader in Women’s Dresses