Harley-Davidson Is Moving Above Resistance
Published on Friday, 06 July 2012 07:24 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, July 6th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Harley-Davidson, Inc. (NYSE:HOG) closed the session at $46.87 just above calculated resistance at $46.66. The stock effectively broke out and grasped the attention of momentum traders, which could eventually push the stock to a different trading range.
Harley-Davidson, Inc. (NYSE:HOG) manufactures and sells motorcycles. Its products include heavyweight touring, custom, and performance motorcycles, as well as a line of motorcycle parts, accessories, and general merchandise.
The stock was trading in a well defined range with support at $43.79 and resistance at $46.66. Given that this range was broken, traders will be closely monitoring Harley-Davidson's price action to gather clues on the future direction.
From a technical perspective, it can be expected that previous resistance becomes support, as the new range gets defined. However, given that Harley-Davidson is still near the broken resistance level, traders will be focusing on the $46.66 level to see if the stock holds the breakout without rolling over.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines