New York, July 11th (TradersHuddle.com) - Oracle Corporation (NASDAQ:ORCL) closed the trading day at $29.05, near its 50 day and 200 day moving averages set at $27.63 and $29.08 respectively. Oracle's price action placed the stock above the 50 day moving average but below its 200 day moving average, providing a nice trading setup with clear reference points.
Oracle Corporation (NASDAQ:ORCL) supplies software for enterprise information management. The Company offers databases and relational servers, application development, and enterprise business applications.
Oracle seems to be setting up for a tight range between the 50 day moving average as support and the 200 day moving average serving as resistance.
A tiered approach appears to be the best way to maximize possible movements in the stock, as traders could establish a small position in Oracle and wait for the stock to break out above the 200 day moving average at $29.08. Then they could add to the position as momentum builds with the breakout. On the other hand, if support being referenced at the 50 day moving average set at $27.63 breaks, it could signal further downside for Oracle in the horizon.
- Allstate, American Football Coaches Association Name 22 College Football Players to the 2013 Allstate AFCA Good Works Team®
- Allstate Named To 2013 Working Mother 100 Best Companies
- Allstate's Drivewise® Hits One Billion Miles Driven: Expansion Continues
- Allstate Publishes 2012 Corporate Responsibility Report, "Knowledge Applied"
- What Life Insurance Can Do For You
- Protect Your Stuff At School
- Allstate to Present at Barclays Global Financial Services Conference
- The Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion® is Set to Celebrate Family in Orlando Aug. 29 - Sept. 2
- Brownsville Remains Texas' Safest Driving City
- Visalia Leads All California Cities on 2013 "Allstate America's Best Drivers Report™"
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines