Is Oracle Ready for a Break Out?
Published on Wednesday, 11 July 2012 08:44 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, July 11th (TradersHuddle.com) - Oracle Corporation (NASDAQ:ORCL) closed the trading day at $29.05, near its 50 day and 200 day moving averages set at $27.63 and $29.08 respectively. Oracle's price action placed the stock above the 50 day moving average but below its 200 day moving average, providing a nice trading setup with clear reference points.
Oracle Corporation (NASDAQ:ORCL) supplies software for enterprise information management. The Company offers databases and relational servers, application development, and enterprise business applications.
Oracle seems to be setting up for a tight range between the 50 day moving average as support and the 200 day moving average serving as resistance.
A tiered approach appears to be the best way to maximize possible movements in the stock, as traders could establish a small position in Oracle and wait for the stock to break out above the 200 day moving average at $29.08. Then they could add to the position as momentum builds with the breakout. On the other hand, if support being referenced at the 50 day moving average set at $27.63 breaks, it could signal further downside for Oracle in the horizon.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines