QUALCOMM Is Close to Resistance
Published on Tuesday, 17 July 2012 08:20 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, July 17th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of QUALCOMM Incorporated (NASDAQ:QCOM) are trading very close to calculated resistance at $56.68. The stock ended the trading session at just $54.36, which is near levels that make it difficult to buy or start a position.
QUALCOMM Incorporated (NASDAQ:QCOM) develops and delivers digital wireless communications products and services based on ots CDMA digital technology. It provides integrated CDMA chipsets and systems software, technology licensing, Eudora email software, and satellite based systems.
QUALCOMM's stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $53.11 and by the resistance level at $56.68; the stock is clearly over-extended from support, making it harder for participants to establish fresh longs.
Traders don't have a clear entry point for QUALCOMM. However, as the stock pulls back towards $53.11 it will definitely provide a reference point to establish a trade. On the other hand, if the stock breaks above its resistance level at $56.68 then traders will get an opportunity to enter the stock as it moves to a higher range.
- QUALCOMM Is Close to Resistance
- Trading Idea: What to Expect as QUALCOMM Breaks Resistance
- Entry points for QUALCOMM
- Is QUALCOMM Breaking Out?
- How to Play the Building Momentum in QUALCOMM
- QUALCOMM Is in a Well Defined Range
- Is QUALCOMM Closing in to Support?
- Trading Idea: Key levels for QUALCOMM
- QUALCOMM Is Approaching its 200 Day Moving Average
- Trading Idea: Is QUALCOMM Breaking Down?
Related Partner Headlines
- Qualcomm Inc. (QCOM): Today's Featured Telecommunications Winner - TheStreet.com
- Qualcomm Acquires Assets of Digital Positioning Technology Innovator EPOS - Benzinga
- Qualcomm Inc. Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (QCOM) - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Reiterates QUALCOMM at Overweight; Guidance Likely Conservative - Benzinga
- Qualcomm Offers Some Rare Outpeformance In Chips (QCOM, BRCM, TXN, AAPL) - Investopedia
- UPDATE: Cantor Fitzgerald Reiterates Buy Qualcomm, Raises PT to $69 - Benzinga
- Stocks To Watch For November 8, 2012 - Benzinga
- Qualcomm Jumps On Q4 Earnings Beat, Outlook - TheStreet.com
- Qualcomm Jumps on Q4 Results - Benzinga
- QUALCOMM Fourth Quarter Earnings - Investopedia
Recent Trading Ideas
Is Priceline.com Coming Down?
Google Is Near a Key Resistance Area
Above Resistance: United Technologies
Trading Idea: What to Expect as Devon Energy Breaks Resistance
Micron Technology Is Near a Key Resistance Area
IMAX Is Moving Above Resistance
Trading Idea: - Is Bank of America close to Resistance?
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,387.58 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▲52.30 (0.34%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,669.16 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▲2.87 (0.17%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,502.12 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
In The Wires
SAP Commits to Driving Skills Development and Job Creation in Africa
LIONSGATE ACHIEVES RECORD SALES AT 2013 CANNES MARKET WITH SLATE OF NINE FILMS LED BY MOCKINGJAY 1 & 2, STEP UP 5 AND THE LAST WITCH HUNTER
Royal Dutch Shell Plc First Quarter 2013 Scrip Dividend Programme Reference Share Price
UMC Establishes its Specialty Technology Center of Excellence in Singapore
ReneSola Obtains JET Certification for Japan Market
AT&T 4G LTE Available In Outer Banks
ADW Capital Partners, L.P. Seeks Strategic Sale of Company to Maximize Shareholder Value
Comstock Mining's Higher Production, Stronger Balance Sheet, Prompts Early Repayment Of Loan