Trading Idea: - Is Mastercard close to Resistance?
Published on Wednesday, 18 July 2012 06:16 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, July 18th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of MasterCard, Inc. (NYSE:MA) are trading very close to calculated resistance at $448.00. The stock ended the trading session at just $435.68, which is near levels that make it difficult to buy or start a position.
MasterCard, Inc. (NYSE:MA) is a global payment solutions company that provides a variety of services in support of the credit, debit and related payment programs of financial institutions. The Company offers transaction processing services for credit and debit cards, electronic cash, automated teller machines, and travelers checks.
Mastercard's stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $412.84 and by the resistance level at $448.00; the stock is clearly over-extended from support, making it harder for participants to establish fresh longs.
Traders don't have a clear entry point for Mastercard. However, as the stock pulls back towards $412.84 it will definitely provide a reference point to establish a trade. On the other hand, if the stock breaks above its resistance level at $448.00 then traders will get an opportunity to enter the stock as it moves to a higher range.
- Apache To Sell Selected Canadian Oil And Gas Assets For $112 Million In Two Transactions
- Broadcom - Worst Performing Semiconductor
- Top Performing Dow Component: United Technologies
- Apache Donates 1 Millionth Tree For Black Bear Habitat
- Intel Is Close to Important Technical Levels
- Oando Energy Resources Provides an Update on the ConocoPhillips Acquisition
- TradersHuddle Mid-day Update: Dow Jones Higher Top Performers: UTX, TRV, PG
- Sector Mid-Day Wrap - Semis Higher: RBCN, POWI, CRUS
- Intel Is Moving Above Resistance
- Sector Wrap - Semis Higher: RBCN, POWI, CRUS
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines