Jabil Circuit Is Close to the 50 Day Moving Average
Published on Wednesday, 25 July 2012 06:56 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, July 25th (TradersHuddle.com) - Jabil Circuit, Inc. (NYSE:JBL) closed the trading day at $19.68, near its 50 day moving average that is set at $19.39. Jabil's price action is just above this important support level, providing a trading opportunity.
Jabil Circuit, Inc. (NYSE:JBL) is an electronic manufacturing services provider for international electronics companies in the communications, personal computer, peripheral, consumer, and automotive markets.
The peaks and troughs algorithm shows calculated support at $18.30 and calculated resistance at $20.96. These levels should also be evaluated when planning trades, as they provide an insight into the latest price action.
Traders wanting to establish a position on Jabil Circuit should look for evidence of buying near the 50 day moving average, and open this position as close as possible to this important level. Also, they need to consider the latest range defined by the peaks and troughs algorithm for insights on other key levels that might impact an upside or downside move.
- Is Jabil Circuit Closing in to Resistance?
- NI Technology Research, a Leading Service for Wall Street Analysts and Money Managers, Previews Earnings for Micron Technology, Finisar, Jabil Circuit, and Oracle
- Is Jabil Circuit Close to Support?
- Trading Idea: Is Jabil Circuit Breaking Down?
- Is Jabil Circuit Closing in to Support?
- Trading Idea: Is Jabil Circuit close to Support?
- Jabil Circuit Is Close to Important Price Levels
- Jabil Circuit Is Close to the 200 Day Moving Average
- Jabil Circuit Is Close to Resistance
- Jabil Circuit Is Close to its 200 Day Moving Average
Related Partner Headlines
- Jabil Circuit Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (JBL) - TheStreet.com
- Jabil Appoints Mark Mondello CEO; To Start March 1 2013 - Benzinga
- For Jabil, The Price Is Right, But The Timing Is Uncertain (JBL, AAPL, RIMM, FLEX) - Investopedia
- Lighting Science Group Realigns Manufacturing Operations - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Stifel Nicolaus Reduces PT to $26 on Jabil Circuit on Margin-Pressuring Apple Ramp - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Jabil Circuit Posts Drop In FQ4 Profit, Issues Downbeat FQ1 Forecast - Benzinga
- Jabil Circuit Stock To Go Ex-dividend Monday (JBL) - TheStreet.com
- Jabil Circuit Will Offer $500M Senior notes - Benzinga
- Value Is Value When It Comes To Jabil - Investopedia
- Jabil Circuit Inc. (JBL): Today's Featured Technology Winner - TheStreet.com
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,267.45 Trade time:2:30PM EDT Value change:▼50.78 (-0.33%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,646.94 Trade time:2:30PM EDT Value change:▼4.87 (-0.29%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,474.67 Trade time:2:30PM EDT Value change:▼7.51 (-0.22%)
In The Wires
Julie Expansion to Transform Wa Gold Project
SunTrust Veteran Tom Kuntz to Retire Following 35 Years of Service
Crestwood Holdings Completes Acquisition of Inergy, L.P. General Partner and Contributes General Partner of Crestwood Midstream Partners LP to Inergy, L.P.
NexC Partners Corp. Declares Second Quarter Dividend
Burnham Holdings, Inc. Announces Union Agreement And Resulting One-Time Charge To Current Earnings
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Investigates Claims on Behalf of Investors of Vanda Pharmaceuticals, Inc. -- VNDA
EUTELSAT 3D Goes Into Full Commercial Service at 3° East
Comerica Bank's Michigan Index Up Again in April