Is CenturyLink Breaking Out?
Published on Thursday, 02 August 2012 05:56 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, August 2nd (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of CenturyLink, Inc. (NYSE:CTL) closed the session at $42.12 just above calculated resistance at $41.84. The stock moved to what appears to be a higher range, spurring attention from momentum buyers.
CenturyLink, Inc. (NYSE:CTL) is an integrated communications company. The Company provides a wide range of communications services, including local and long distance voice, Internet access and broadband services. CenturyTel operates throughout the United States.
The stock was trading in a well defined range with support at $36.91 and resistance at $41.84. Given that this range was broken, traders will be closely monitoring CenturyLink's price action to gather clues on the future direction.
From a technical perspective, it can be expected that previous resistance becomes support, as the new range gets defined. However, given that CenturyLink is still near the broken resistance level, traders will be focusing on the $41.84 level to see if the stock holds the breakout without rolling over.
- Bulls taking over on Regal-Beloit?
- Is Regal-Beloit Trade Over?
- Bulls and Bears on the Trenches of Regal-Beloit
- Are the Bears Taking Control over Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Morgan Stanley Industrials & Autos Conference
- Regal-Beloit, Reversal Soon?
- Regal-Beloit Upside Looming?
- Bulls taking Control of Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Jefferies 2013 Global Industrials Conference
- Regal-Beloit Formed a Bearish Engulfing Candle
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines