The 200 Day Moving Average is a Great Reference Point for Southwestern Energy
Published on Thursday, 02 August 2012 09:04 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, August 2nd (TradersHuddle.com) -Southwestern Energy Company (NYSE:SWN) closed the trading session at $33.01 near its 200 day moving average set at $32.82. Southwestern's price action is just above this key support level, grabbing traders' attention for a possible trading opportunity.
Southwestern Energy Company (NYSE:SWN) is an independent energy company primarily focused on natural gas and crude oil exploration within the United States. The Company operations also include natural gas gathering, transmission, and marketing, as well as natural gas distribution.
The latest price action range, defined by a peaks and troughs algorithm, places calculated support at $30.28 and resistance at $34.67. These levels will provide insight for the stock's latest price dynamics.
Traders wanting to establish a position on Southwestern Energy will look for evidence of buying near the 200 day moving average, before opening the position as close as possible to this key technical level. Also, they need to consider the latest range defined by the calculated support and resistance levels for insights on other key levels that might have an effect on future price movements.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines