Invesco Is Near Resistance
Published on Friday, 03 August 2012 08:36 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, August 3rd (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Invesco Limited (NYSE:IVZ) are trading very close to calculated resistance at $22.47. The stock ended the trading session at just $21.71, which is near levels that make it difficult to buy or start a position.
Invesco Limited (NYSE:IVZ) is an independent investment management group. The Group specializes in investment management services, covering equities, fixed income and alternatives like real estate, private equity and absolute return strategies.
Invesco's stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $20.49 and by the resistance level at $22.47; the stock is clearly over-extended from support, making it harder for participants to establish fresh longs.
Traders don't have a clear entry point for Invesco. However, as the stock pulls back towards $20.49 it will definitely provide a reference point to establish a trade. On the other hand, if the stock breaks above its resistance level at $22.47 then traders will get an opportunity to enter the stock as it moves to a higher range.
- Invesco Canada announces cash distributions for TSX-listed PowerShares ETFs
- Invesco Elects G. Richard Wagoner, Jr. to join Board of Directors in October 2013
- Is Invesco Breaking Out?
- Above Resistance: Invesco
- Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. to Participate in Wells Fargo Specialty Finance Symposium
- Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. to Present at JMP Securities Research Conference
- Invesco Ltd. Announces April 30, 2013 Assets Under Management
- Atlantic Trust Further Expands Houston Team
- Invesco Is Close to Resistance
- Invesco Canada launches enhanced in sync online tool
Related Partner Headlines
- Invesco Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (IVZ) - TheStreet.com
- Invesco Announces Pricing of $600 Million Senior Notes Offering Due 2022 - Benzinga
- Global X Files Plans For High Payout/Low Volatility ETF - Benzinga
- PowerShares to Introduce Low Vol High Dividend ETF - Benzinga
- Invesco Ltd. (IVZ): Today's Featured Financial Services Winner - TheStreet.com
- Invesco Ltd. (IVZ): Today's Featured Financial Services Laggard - TheStreet.com
- Invesco Stock To Go Ex-dividend Monday (IVZ) - TheStreet.com
- PowerShares May Introduce Downside Hedged S&P 500 ETF - Benzinga
- Invesco Ltd. (IVZ): Today's Featured Financial Laggard - TheStreet.com
- Invesco Ltd. (IVZ): Today's Featured Financial Winner - TheStreet.com
Recent Trading Ideas
Is Priceline.com Coming Down?
Google Is Near a Key Resistance Area
Above Resistance: United Technologies
Trading Idea: What to Expect as Devon Energy Breaks Resistance
Micron Technology Is Near a Key Resistance Area
IMAX Is Moving Above Resistance
Trading Idea: - Is Bank of America close to Resistance?
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,387.58 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▲52.30 (0.34%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,669.16 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▲2.87 (0.17%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,502.12 Trade time:4:59PM EDT Value change:▲5.69 (0.16%)
In The Wires
Valley National Bancorp Sets Record And Payment Date For Common Stock Cash Dividend
Commercial Vehicle Group Edgewood, Iowa Plant Awarded Caterpillar Platinum Quality Supplier Status
Verizon Enlists Employees, Customers to Assist Victims of Oklahoma Tornadoes
Acquity Group Limited to Issue Results for the First Quarter 2013 on May 29, 2013
Global Alumina Announces Annual General and Special Meeting
European Medicines Agency (EMA) Accepts Veloxis' Marketing Authorization Application (MAA) for LCP-Tacro for Treatment of Kidney Transplant Patients
Invesco Canada announces cash distributions for TSX-listed PowerShares ETFs
US Airways Group, Inc. Announces Pricing Of $500 Million In 6.125% Senior Notes Due 2018