Approaching Resistance: Amazon
Published on Friday, 03 August 2012 08:44 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, August 3rd (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMZN) are trading very close to calculated resistance at $240.74. The stock ended the trading session at just $230.81, which is near levels that make it difficult to buy or start a position.
Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMZN) operates as an online retailer worldwide. The company serves its consumer customers through its retail Websites and focuses on selection, price, and convenience. It also offers programs that enable seller customers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites. One of the biggest seller items for Amazon is books and e-books, which can be read with Amazon's Kindle e-reader.
Amazon's stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $214.95 and by the resistance level at $240.74; the stock is clearly over-extended from support, making it harder for participants to establish fresh longs.
Traders don't have a clear entry point for Amazon. However, as the stock pulls back towards $214.95 it will definitely provide a reference point to establish a trade. On the other hand, if the stock breaks above its resistance level at $240.74 then traders will get an opportunity to enter the stock as it moves to a higher range.
- Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. Sued by Investor
- Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. Receives Bank Waiver Under Credit Facility
- Meadowbrook's Comment on Class Action Complaint
- Harwood Feffer LLP Announces Investigation of Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc.
- Ryan & Maniskas, LLP Announces Class Action Lawsuit Against Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc.
- Pomerantz Law Firm has filed a Class Action Against Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. and Certain Officers - MIG
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Investigates Claims On Behalf of Investors of Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. -- MIG
- Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. Announces That It Has Filed A Form 12b-25 To Allow The Filing Of The Company's Form 10-Q By August 14, 2013
- Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. Announces Agreement to Provide "A" Rated Policy Issuance Solution
- Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. Comments On A.M. Best Decision To Downgrade Rating For Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. And Its Subsidiaries
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines