The 200 Day Moving Average is a Great Reference Point for Southwestern Energy
Published on Friday, 10 August 2012 08:16 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, August 10th (TradersHuddle.com) -Southwestern Energy Company (NYSE:SWN) closed the trading session at $32.82 near its 200 day moving average set at $32.57. Southwestern's price action is just above this key support level, grabbing traders' attention for a possible trading opportunity.
Southwestern Energy Company (NYSE:SWN) is an independent energy company primarily focused on natural gas and crude oil exploration within the United States. The Company operations also include natural gas gathering, transmission, and marketing, as well as natural gas distribution.
The latest price action range, defined by a peaks and troughs algorithm, places calculated support at $30.13 and resistance at $34.67. These levels will provide insight for the stock's latest price dynamics.
Traders wanting to establish a position on Southwestern Energy will look for evidence of buying near the 200 day moving average, before opening the position as close as possible to this key technical level. Also, they need to consider the latest range defined by the calculated support and resistance levels for insights on other key levels that might have an effect on future price movements.
- Bulls taking over on Regal-Beloit?
- Is Regal-Beloit Trade Over?
- Bulls and Bears on the Trenches of Regal-Beloit
- Are the Bears Taking Control over Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Morgan Stanley Industrials & Autos Conference
- Regal-Beloit, Reversal Soon?
- Regal-Beloit Upside Looming?
- Bulls taking Control of Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Jefferies 2013 Global Industrials Conference
- Regal-Beloit Formed a Bearish Engulfing Candle
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines