Is Invesco Breaking Out?
Published on Friday, 17 August 2012 08:32 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, August 17th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Invesco Limited (NYSE:IVZ) closed the session at $24.06 just above calculated resistance at $23.96. The stock effectively broke out and grasped the attention of momentum traders, which could eventually push the stock to a different trading range.
Invesco Limited (NYSE:IVZ) is an independent investment management group. The Group specializes in investment management services, covering equities, fixed income and alternatives like real estate, private equity and absolute return strategies.
The stock was trading in a well defined range with support at $20.80 and resistance at $23.96. Given that this range was broken, traders will be closely monitoring Invesco's price action to gather clues on the future direction.
From a technical perspective, it can be expected that previous resistance becomes support, as the new range gets defined. However, given that Invesco is still near the broken resistance level, traders will be focusing on the $23.96 level to see if the stock holds the breakout without rolling over.
- Invesco Canada announces cash distributions for TSX-listed PowerShares ETFs
- Invesco Elects G. Richard Wagoner, Jr. to join Board of Directors in October 2013
- Is Invesco Breaking Out?
- Above Resistance: Invesco
- Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. to Participate in Wells Fargo Specialty Finance Symposium
- Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. to Present at JMP Securities Research Conference
- Invesco Ltd. Announces April 30, 2013 Assets Under Management
- Atlantic Trust Further Expands Houston Team
- Invesco Is Close to Resistance
- Invesco Canada launches enhanced in sync online tool
Related Partner Headlines
- Invesco Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (IVZ) - TheStreet.com
- Invesco Announces Pricing of $600 Million Senior Notes Offering Due 2022 - Benzinga
- Global X Files Plans For High Payout/Low Volatility ETF - Benzinga
- PowerShares to Introduce Low Vol High Dividend ETF - Benzinga
- Invesco Ltd. (IVZ): Today's Featured Financial Services Winner - TheStreet.com
- Invesco Ltd. (IVZ): Today's Featured Financial Services Laggard - TheStreet.com
- Invesco Stock To Go Ex-dividend Monday (IVZ) - TheStreet.com
- PowerShares May Introduce Downside Hedged S&P 500 ETF - Benzinga
- Invesco Ltd. (IVZ): Today's Featured Financial Laggard - TheStreet.com
- Invesco Ltd. (IVZ): Today's Featured Financial Winner - TheStreet.com
Recent Trading Ideas
Is Priceline.com Coming Down?
Google Is Near a Key Resistance Area
Above Resistance: United Technologies
Trading Idea: What to Expect as Devon Energy Breaks Resistance
Micron Technology Is Near a Key Resistance Area
IMAX Is Moving Above Resistance
Trading Idea: - Is Bank of America close to Resistance?
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,387.58 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▲52.30 (0.34%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,669.16 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▲2.87 (0.17%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,502.12 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▲5.69 (0.16%)
In The Wires
Trez Capital Senior Mortgage Investment Corporation announces May 2013 distribution
Trez Capital Mortgage Investment Corporation Announces May 2013 Distribution
Pandora Chief Revenue Officer to Appear at OMMA Mobile Conference
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Law Office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC Announces Investigation of SoundBite Communications, Inc. SDBT
Allstate Assisting Oklahoma Homeowners After Severe Tornadoes
Concord Medical Reports First Quarter 2013 Financial Results
KongZhong Corporation Reports Unaudited First Quarter 2013 Financial Results
Amyris, Inc. Sued by Investor