First Solar Broke Resistance
Published on Tuesday, 21 August 2012 05:48 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, August 21st (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of First Solar, Inc. (NASDAQ:FSLR) closed the session at $22.46 just above calculated resistance at $22.19. The stock effectively broke out and grasped the attention of momentum traders, which could eventually push the stock to a different trading range.
First Solar, Inc. (NASDAQ:FSLR) designs and manufactures solar modules. The Company uses a thin film semiconductor technology to manufacture electricity-producing solar modules. First Solar is the largest manufcturer of thin film solar modules in the world.
The stock was trading in a well defined range with support at $19.56 and resistance at $22.19. Given that this range was broken, traders will be closely monitoring First Solar's price action to gather clues on the future direction.
From a technical perspective, it can be expected that previous resistance becomes support, as the new range gets defined. However, given that First Solar is still near the broken resistance level, traders will be focusing on the $22.19 level to see if the stock holds the breakout without rolling over.
- Bulls taking over on Regal-Beloit?
- Is Regal-Beloit Trade Over?
- Bulls and Bears on the Trenches of Regal-Beloit
- Are the Bears Taking Control over Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Morgan Stanley Industrials & Autos Conference
- Regal-Beloit, Reversal Soon?
- Regal-Beloit Upside Looming?
- Bulls taking Control of Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Jefferies 2013 Global Industrials Conference
- Regal-Beloit Formed a Bearish Engulfing Candle
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines