QUALCOMM Is Near Resistance
Published on Tuesday, 21 August 2012 08:08 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, August 21st (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of QUALCOMM Incorporated (NASDAQ:QCOM) are trading very close to calculated resistance at $63.34. The stock ended the trading session at just $62.80, which is near levels that make it difficult to buy or start a position.
QUALCOMM Incorporated (NASDAQ:QCOM) develops and delivers digital wireless communications products and services based on ots CDMA digital technology. It provides integrated CDMA chipsets and systems software, technology licensing, Eudora email software, and satellite based systems.
QUALCOMM's stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $53.09 and by the resistance level at $63.34; the stock is clearly over-extended from support, making it harder for participants to establish fresh longs.
Traders don't have a clear entry point for QUALCOMM. However, as the stock pulls back towards $53.09 it will definitely provide a reference point to establish a trade. On the other hand, if the stock breaks above its resistance level at $63.34 then traders will get an opportunity to enter the stock as it moves to a higher range.
- Near Key Levels: QUALCOMM
- Trading Idea: Is QUALCOMM Breaking Down?
- Near Key Levels: QUALCOMM
- Approaching Support: QUALCOMM
- NASDAQ 100 Worst Performer: QUALCOMM
- Trading Idea: Entry Levels for QUALCOMM
- Is QUALCOMM Setting for a Break Out?
- Playing the Setup in QUALCOMM
- How to Play the Setup in QUALCOMM
- QUALCOMM near Support
Related Partner Headlines
- Qualcomm Inc. (QCOM): Today's Featured Telecommunications Winner - TheStreet.com
- Qualcomm Acquires Assets of Digital Positioning Technology Innovator EPOS - Benzinga
- Qualcomm Inc. Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (QCOM) - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Reiterates QUALCOMM at Overweight; Guidance Likely Conservative - Benzinga
- Qualcomm Offers Some Rare Outpeformance In Chips (QCOM, BRCM, TXN, AAPL) - Investopedia
- UPDATE: Cantor Fitzgerald Reiterates Buy Qualcomm, Raises PT to $69 - Benzinga
- Stocks To Watch For November 8, 2012 - Benzinga
- Qualcomm Jumps On Q4 Earnings Beat, Outlook - TheStreet.com
- Qualcomm Jumps on Q4 Results - Benzinga
- QUALCOMM Fourth Quarter Earnings - Investopedia
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,190.74 Trade time:3:42PM EDT Value change:▼127.49 (-0.83%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,637.91 Trade time:3:42PM EDT Value change:▼13.90 (-0.84%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,459.84 Trade time:3:42PM EDT Value change:▼22.34 (-0.64%)
In The Wires
Ford eNews - June 19, 2013
Sopris Learning Releases REWARDS® Intermediate Second Edition, the Newest Version of the Research-Validated Intervention Reading Program for Grades 4-6
Concordia business school to benefit from CN's $500,000 gift
Lilly Issues Alert for Illegal Scams Involving Fraudulent Checks and Online Job Requests
AVT's Customer, Marley Coffee Automated Stores, On Track to Take Significant Market Share in Automated Coffee Space
Diversified Alpha Fund II - Q3 2013 & Q4 2013 Distributions
Epson Named Official Printer and Paper Partner for Nature's Best Photography Awards for Second Consecutive Year
Eaton Vance Municipal Income Term Trust Data Now Available