Trading Idea: - Is Starbucks close to Resistance?
Published on Tuesday, 21 August 2012 08:36 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, August 21st (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Starbucks Corporation (NASDAQ:SBUX) are trading very close to calculated resistance at $48.62. The stock ended the trading session at just $48.05, which is near levels that make it difficult to buy or start a position.
Starbucks Corporation (NASDAQ:SBUX) retails, roasts, and provides its own brand of specialty coffee. The Company operates retail locations worldwide and sells whole bean coffees through several distribution channels. Starbucks also produces and sells bottled coffee drinks.
Starbucks' stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $43.04 and by the resistance level at $48.62; the stock is clearly over-extended from support, making it harder for participants to establish fresh longs.
Traders don't have a clear entry point for Starbucks. However, as the stock pulls back towards $43.04 it will definitely provide a reference point to establish a trade. On the other hand, if the stock breaks above its resistance level at $48.62 then traders will get an opportunity to enter the stock as it moves to a higher range.
- Trading Idea: - Is Starbucks close to Resistance?
- Approaching Resistance: Starbucks
- Starbucks Broke Resistance
- Is Starbucks Breaking Out?
- Is Starbucks Closing in to Resistance?
- Is Starbucks Breaking Out?
- Starbucks Is Close to the 50 Day Moving Average
- Starbucks near Support
- Starbucks Is Close to its 50 Day Moving Average
- Approaching Support: Starbucks
Related Partner Headlines
- Starbucks Buys Teavana For $620 Million (SBUX, TEA, THI) - Investopedia
- Not Worried About the Fiscal Cliff - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: KeyBanc Capital Markets Downgrades Teavana Holdings to Hold Following Deal - Benzinga
- Teavana Re-Opens Up 52% - Benzinga
- Teavana Soars as Starbucks Confirms Acquisition - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Starbucks to Acquire Teavana for $620M - Benzinga
- Starbucks Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (SBUX) - TheStreet.com
- Starbucks Corporation Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (SBUX) - TheStreet.com
- Starbucks Corporation (SBUX): Today's Featured Leisure Winner - TheStreet.com
- Should You Invest In Starbucks Or Arkansas Best? (SBUX, ABFS, F, GM) - Investopedia
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,302.73 Trade time:3:20PM EDT Value change:▼4.44 (-0.03%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,650.76 Trade time:3:20PM EDT Value change:▼4.59 (-0.28%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,457.79 Trade time:3:20PM EDT Value change:▼5.51 (-0.16%)
In The Wires
MGC Diagnostics Corporation to Report Second Quarter Fiscal 2013 Financial Results on Thursday, May 30, 2013
Coors Light Featuring Ball's Alumi-Tek® Bottle Wins Packaging Association, Canadian Packaging Awards
Flexjet Reports 83 Percent Growth in New Business
Southwest Airlines Vice President Of Diversity And Inclusion Wins The Rosa Parks Diversity Leadership Award
AK Steel Announces Price Increase For Carbon Steel Products
Acquisition of Multiband Corporation by privately held Goodman Networks Incorporated May Not Be in the Best Interests of Multiband Shareholders
Destination America And USA WEEKEND Announce Winners Of The Inaugural "RED, WHITE AND YOU" Contest
Noble Energy Announces $500,000 Donation To Support Oklahoma Relief And Recovery