Cisco Is Near a Key Resistance Area
Published on Thursday, 23 August 2012 06:12 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, August 23rd (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Cisco Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSCO) are trading very close to calculated resistance at $19.27. The stock ended the trading session at just $19.22, which is near levels that make it difficult to buy or start a position.
Cisco Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSCO) supplies data networking products for the Internet. The Company's Internet Protocol-based networking solutions are installed at corporations, public institutions, home networks and telecommunication companies worldwide. The Company's solutions transport data, voice, and video between networks and computers around the world. Cisco was founded in 1984 and its headquartered in San Jose, CA.
Cisco's stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $14.96 and by the resistance level at $19.27; the stock is clearly over-extended from support, making it harder for participants to establish fresh longs.
Traders don't have a clear entry point for Cisco. However, as the stock pulls back towards $14.96 it will definitely provide a reference point to establish a trade. On the other hand, if the stock breaks above its resistance level at $19.27 then traders will get an opportunity to enter the stock as it moves to a higher range.
- Is Cisco Ready for a Rest?
- NASDAQ 100 Mid-day Update: Higher Top Performers: CSCO, NTAP, FFIV
- Dow's Top Performers :CSCO, HPQ, IBM
- Approaching Resistance: Cisco
- Trading Idea: Is Cisco Breaking Out?
- TradersHuddle Mid-day Update: Dow Jones Lower Top Performers: HPQ, DIS, CSCO
- Cisco Is Close to Resistance
- How to Play the Setup in Cisco
- TradersHuddle Mid-day Update: Dow Jones Higher Top Performers: CAT, UNH, TRV
- Is Cisco Close to Support?
Related Partner Headlines
- Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
- Meraki Acquisition Brings "Simple" and "Secure" Cloud Managed Networks to Cisco - Benzinga
- Stock Futures Rise as Budget Talks Spur Optimism - TheStreet.com
- Stocks To Watch For November 19, 2012 - Benzinga
- Cisco Announces Intent to Acquire Meraki for $1.2B - Benzinga
- Should the Alarms Sound at F5 Networks? - TheStreet.com
- Jim Cramer: Washington Pulls the Rug Out - TheStreet.com
- Cisco Systems Inc (CSCO): Today's Featured Computer Hardware Winner - TheStreet.com
- Cisco CFO Looks Toward LTE Dollars - TheStreet.com
- Cisco Making The Best Of A Tough Environment (CSCO, FFIV, JNPR, RVBD) - Investopedia
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,354.40 Trade time:4:40PM EDT Value change:▲121.18 (0.80%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,667.47 Trade time:4:39PM EDT Value change:▲17.00 (1.03%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,498.97 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▲33.73 (0.97%)
In The Wires
Lhasa to Kathmandu Overland Tours: You have Different tour options from local Tibet travel agency!
Time and Gems Offers Buyers the Largest Collection of Rolex Watches Yet
Global and China Molybdenum Industry Share, Size, Trends, Market Analysis Report 2012-2015 - Now Available at MarketResearchReports
Reign In Spain: Jamie Bestwick Takes Record 8th Straight X Games Gold Medal In BMX Vert
Uniquity Builders Offering Top 5 Tips for Kitchen Remodeling on a Budget
New Xbox 360 Holiday Console Bundles Available at SportsFanPlayground.com
New York OB/GYN Associates Announces Free Pregnancy Testing to Support Women With the Safest Abortion Options
Tbdress.com Is Offering Exclusive Discounts To Its Members: Wedding Dresses, Wedding Accessories, Flower Girl Dresses, And More.